Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My A5 and 1200 Round Hopper/Backpack

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
redneckcgil29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneckcgil29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 9:47pm

youre the man, keep on keepin on man

, gilbert

GET-R-DONEEEEEEEEE!!!!
[*><*] [*><*] let it fly
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 2:45pm
God I hope you have a patent. Knowing pple like Hybrid Sniper will steal your idea and make the $$$.

Call it the Turtle Pack?

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
RicWhic414 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Bitter multiple time Ion-ownage victim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicWhic414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2006 at 8:13am
thats great !!!!! how much does the whole thing weigh when its full.... i prolly wouldnt buy cuz im broke..... but its amazing u should just make it so it can feed faster
Tuesday starts the weekend... YAYAYA!!!!
CHUFF CHUFF
SNiPiNu7304 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNiPiNu7304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2006 at 7:10pm
Man i wanna buy one of those!!! howw much u sellin em for???????????
SP Ion
Empire Fuel 71/4500
Rhino cover
estcstpnt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote estcstpnt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2006 at 5:05pm
That things NASTY, but I wouldn't use. Trigger happy ain't my bag man.
Thinking about it...
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2006 at 9:26pm
"Auto-lotto-balls"
Someone has made it!
Name your poison...
AgentMidian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgentMidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 12:14am
I would definetely buy one....that is if I had the money....which brings me to....how much are you planning on selling one of these for?????? I always lose paintballs reloading, and I have to cary around at least 4 pods a game, i get very much trigger happy.
Snipeo101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipeo101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:34pm
Sell the idea to a majer company, for thousants, then go sell it to the other compeneys, gives u the levrage and more $$$$$$$$$$$$$

once again u should make diffrent sizes.
600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400, up to like 1800,

U might spark 24 hour strate games.

Brilliant
prowd owner of a A-5 A2
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 6:07pm
Just watched the vid... gosh dude you are amazing. Great work, it's nice to see that somebody can do something like this and market and sell it in the real world. Good luck! 
STANGER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STANGER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:45pm
Put another "I would like to purchase on your list". That is just too cool.
Snipeo101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipeo101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2006 at 1:50am
HELLA sweet,
realy good idea,
u might wont to make a verstion that holds 500, 600, 800 1200 1400 exet
i personly would buy a 500 but i just cant deal with 600+ paintballs
like to play anly 150-200 paintballs per game,

not games are only 10 mins

briliant idea,
think about puting a small blater in it, like a camel back has,
also there are small scuba tanks, that u could use for extra air for longer games
prowd owner of a A-5 A2
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 12:27pm

Turtle,

Any updates on things?

I'm def going to purchase one of these from you... A 2000 rd version.

Blackdawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackdawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:13am

awesome idea and im glad you are going to go into production with it. i am a woodsball player myself but with the 50-75 ball reserve at the top along with the 7-10bps feed you could sustain firing 20-25bps for about 4 seconds. after spraying 100 balls one would hope that you hit the guy then youd have to wait maybe 5 to 7 seconds to be able to do it again. as i said im not a speedball player but that seems like plenty of time to me when you compair it to stopping and having to dump pods in after an 8 second burst of 25bps. anyway i would definately be interested in this. the specs i would like would be a 2000 round pack with a single feed and 2 slots for bottles at the bottom.

btw what are your plans about investors, im sure there are many eager people just on this forum whod like to get in on it since it seems like a great idea.

jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2006 at 7:28pm
hmmm i wuldnt buy it cuz i like to keep small and only carry about 2 pods max anyway...but i sure no a bunch of people who just unload every game and would enjoy it very much...but it wuld be hassle for a frontman like me cuz my A-5 is heavy and big of a traget enuff...but great idea, u said only 7-10 bps rite...can u get it to go higher
cyrus-the-virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus-the-virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:08pm
more info please!!!!!!!!! A price?
skruge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skruge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2006 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

this post is funny
Hail to all the nazis on this board. facism lives on! (sarcasm if you cant tell)

nobody likes a
Thee Tippinator View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thee Tippinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 10:48pm
That is <poopy> sweet!   you should make a few of them and bring them to sell at D-day or just bring the prototype and show it off and get people interested

Edited by Rambino - 12 March 2006 at 12:00am
98 Custom
-remote line, 6 pos stock, sling
-CP 16in, Revy w/ x board,RT
-milled sight, letters, foregrip, misc other
cyrus-the-virus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyrus-the-virus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 6:25pm

im sold on that bad boy. im just going to finish getting my A5 put together and then im going to buy that.

your not alone in hating pods i hate reloading i always lose like 2-20 paintballs reloading.

hey do you think you can get that motor to feed up to 15 BPS rather then ten? have your tried rubber tubing instead of plastic tubing to reduce friction? What kind of batteries does it use? how much did it cost you to make out of curiosity? Would you sew me if i tried to make one :P ?

--Red-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote --Red-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 5:30pm
I think i would buy one also, but for how much would you be selling them for, that the big Q.
rempel_70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rempel_70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 2:54pm
I think it is safe to say that most people on this forum would buy one. I would defintly buy one to i love it. Keep up the good work and see what else you can make.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic