Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shotguns

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RED5MOKE View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Language 3/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RED5MOKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 12:33am
opsgear  has shotgun mods look nasty but i want a shotgun style gun like think of this.... you go a  sensor on the end of your barrel and at the end of like say a 1.5"ball you shoot the ball after  a distance that u set the ball opens and has  springs in that tha will send a bunch of paintballs everywere. That would be a sweet paintball mod.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 4:07pm
it would be cool to have a marker that looked like a shotgun as long as it didn't have to shoot like one.  do a google on Engeler paintball stuff.  he has some spaz kits for model 98s.  also, palmers persuit has some double barreled markers.... and btw, this is an idea...
X
Nicholie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicholie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 12:52pm
i dont know, just something i tink would be cool, running around witha double barrel paintball shotgun, now that i think of it, it doesnt have to much appeal anymore, oh wel
Jman27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jman27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 11:27am
ok..... is this really an idea

Nicholie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicholie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 10:57am

I like Shotguns, the look, the feel, the cartridges  anyways, i think they shouldmake some Shotgun Mods or Paintball Guns, i would like to have a double barrel shotgun painball marker, or a pump action realistic defender something intense.

What would you use for base defense? If your defending inside a house, it would look better to have a shotgun or machine gun(these are just examples) anyways, yeah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic