Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proud to be an American.....

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 February 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 1653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:13pm
Like people of the jewish religion? They're more or less white aren't they?

And I used the whole nature thing as my argument. In the entire rest of the world besides humans, male and female always hook up. It's how nature works.

And yeah, it is getting better, but it is a slow process, so maybe right now is not the best time to try to integrate g.ays into the military.
Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:15pm

Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

The difference between g.ays and straights though is a lot bigger than that. Being **edited** is unnatural. Natural--like nature. Where males and females have sex to reproduce. Sexuality is something that goes a lot deeper than skin color, and I realize you don't see it like I do, but it's a big gap.

Thank you for proving how common irrational bigotry is around here...

What makes statements like this really sad is that it sounds good to all the idiots that believe it. 

Maybe I'll get around to responding in substance later, but I don't want to get distracted from the military discussion at the moment.

Back to Top
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 July 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8716
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:16pm

Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:

And I used the whole nature thing as my argument. In the entire rest of the world besides humans, male and female always hook up. It's how nature works.

PFP

Back to Top
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
And my axe...

Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:20pm

Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:


And yeah, it is getting better, but it is a slow process, so maybe right now is not the best time to try to integrate g.ays into the military.

You're a little behind dude...

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 4:25pm
Bottom line is that you can pick 5 homosexuals and 5 straight men, stick them in a line up, and you wont be able to tell them apart. They all have the same atributes, they are all humans and more or less alike. They have different strengths and weaknesses, but homosexuality isnt debilitating like cancer or tuberculosis.

The only thing bad about being homosexual in the military is the feelings of others.

I know two full colonels. Both lesbian. People know they are lesbian, ive seen them at the IHOP near my house. Nice people. They get a blind eye partly im sure because of they are senior officers, and the other reason i think is because they dont openly flaunt it. In public you cant deffinitively point them out in a crowd.

The problem is biggotry, not the homosexual.
Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:15pm
So ones sexuality is enough to get someone out of the army.

So what happens if the military decided to kick out all the sexually permiscuious members out and or kick out all the celibate soliders? Who would be complaining then?

Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Because they dont openly flaunt it.
Hmm. This being the United States were all people are supposed to be free to do what they wish, one who choses to should be able to openly flaunt their sexuality. Especially those that are "fighting to protect those freedoms."

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

The problem is biggotry, not the homosexual.

I completely agree.

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:20pm
Doesnt matter. There is a dont ask dont tell policy.

It isnt their sexuality that is getting them kicked out of the army. Its the fact that they either asked someone sexuality, or they told someone.

Well, what do you mean by flaunt?

A homosexual would not be able to bleach his hair blond, wear make-up and paint his nails. He is to be indistinquishable from the other men. There is a dress code, no exentric hair cuts, men are not to have their nails painted, no visible peircings or tattoos.

Edited by DBibeau855 - 27 February 2006 at 5:22pm
Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:24pm
Why shouldnt they be able to tell someone?

That is the point I am trying to say is rediculious.

Whaa! If Jonny Redneck is a homophob, then maybe that is good enough for a discharge.

Heck at least, Drag queen Dani was born ghay, but Redneck billy was taught to be a bigot. I think it should be Billy that is kick out not Dani.

Back to Top
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Dead man...

Joined: 02 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 8925
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:25pm

Alright, to those of you saying that you can't mix people who are sexually attracted to each other in boot camp, be they male or female, **edited** or straight, you're wrong.

I know Rambino is usually on people's cases about using anecdotal evidence, but after a week or two in a bootcamp setting, you have no sex drive. Maybe it's the food, maybe the physical stress or being mentally preoccupied. I don't know. But I tell you what, nobody ever woke up with morning wood, nobody ever got caught pulling their pud, except for one case a few days in, probably before the setting took it's toll.

Maybe this was because Marine Corps Recruit Training is still segregated by sex, but there were female recruits around, and plenty of attractive young women in skimpy clothing who would watch recruits on family day and graduation day. We as a group had little to no interest. Not just because the drill instructors would get on our cases if we looked, but we no longer gave a crap. Training just moves to fast to be preoccupied with sex. I mean, a lot of stuff happens to people there, people start having seizures and need to be hospitalized, people get hurt occasionally, but you don't dwell on these things. I doubt allowing openly **edited** men into the military would lead to pillow fights, giggling, and orgies after lights in training.

 

Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:25pm
By flaunt I mean tell someone that they are ghay in any manner they choose. Wheither it be by telling someone else, kissing other men in front of their bunk mates, dress in drag on thier off time, whatever they wish. I am not asking for special dress code rights for ghays.

Edited by Hades - 27 February 2006 at 5:27pm

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Why shouldnt they be able to tell someone?

That is the point I am trying to say is rediculious.

Whaa! If Jonny Redneck is a homophob, then maybe that is good enough for a discharge.

Heck at least, Drag queen Dani was born ghay, but Redneck billy was taught to be a bigot. I think it should be Billy that is kick out not Dani.


If you refer to my quote before, its for their protection, we dont need someone getting shot by friendly fire and have the question raised it was because he was a homosexual.

If drag queen danis seargent puts him on point before a room sweep, and he gets shot. We do not need people saying said seargent is a homophobe, we do not need courts martial and congressional hearings about it.

So, it has been made a non issue, you dont talk about it. Whatsoever.
Back to Top
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 May 2003
Location: Virgin Islands
Status: Offline
Points: 12983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:34pm
And cant your protection reasoning also be appied to any minority?

I wasnt originally asking you, just making asking the question in general.

I think you and I agree on alot especially this topic. My questions are generally geared more to the "ghays are yucky crowds."

Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 5:48pm
Yeah, i see this more and more. And when our military was first integrated, there were courts martial about those sorts of thing. And there was racism.

But because some people thing homosexuality is wrong because of religion, its not just going to go away as the culture changes.

And, i really dont like the "gheys are yucky" croud.
Back to Top
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 07 February 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 1653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Maybe I'll get around to responding in substance later,


I might be able to save you some typing...

A. I'm NOT saying that everybody is born straight
B. I'm NOT saying being g.ay is a choice.
C. I am saying that nature, anatomy and biology point to straightness being what is natural.
Back to Top
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Original Forum Gangster

Joined: 11 June 2002
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 10743
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Jack Carver Jack Carver wrote:


Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Maybe I'll get around to responding in substance later,
I might be able to save you some typing...A. I'm NOT saying that everybody is born straightB. I'm NOT saying being g.ay is a choice.C. I am saying that nature, anatomy and biology point to straightness being what is natural.
If people are born **edited** how is it not natural?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Back to Top
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Joined: 30 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6120
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 6:55pm

What is this 'nature' you speak of?

It sounds like you are simply claiming your thoughts on 'normality' as 'nature,' becuase animals such as Mallard Ducks have often shown acts of homosexuality...


Back to Top
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
And my axe...

Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 7:01pm

Nevermind.



Edited by stratoaxe - 27 February 2006 at 7:04pm
Back to Top
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Joined: 26 November 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11662
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 7:02pm
Really we have no idea what causes homosexuality. Or why it occurs.
Back to Top
goodsmitty View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Childish Insults 3/3

Joined: 13 January 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 635
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2006 at 9:35pm

Sorry, Hades, but I have to part ways with you on this one.

First, the issue is about the code of conduct, not whether or not they were g.ay. Had they been hetero soldiers doing the same thing, they would have been treated just as harshly. You do not, as a soldier, do things that cast the country or our military or civilian leaders in a negative light. It doesn't matter how flaming homo you are, hate George Bush, or zealously religious, you sign up for 8 years, you know going in what you are signing up for and honor the code you accepted.

With that said, the soldiers need to be court-martialed on multiple accounts:

  • conduct unbecoming a soldier
  • g.ay sex acts
  • immoral sex acts

They should have stifled their flamieness either until they got out, or kept in on the down-low. They did something stupid and I for one, hope they get fried.

"Reading this thread, I'm sad to say that the only difference between the average American and the average Taliban is economic status."
-Zesty

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.172 seconds.