FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Animals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Hairball!!! Hairball!!! wrote:

Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Originally posted by Badsmitty Badsmitty wrote:

I raise silkie chickens. They're therapeutic; like little fuzzy bonsai trees.

I freakin hate chickens. My parents have about eighty, and even though they keep them penned up, we have a golden phoenix that manages to fly up on to my window every morning about four and crow.

Punch it

clip its wings?

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:34pm

I freakin hate chickens. My parents have about eighty, and even though they keep them penned up, we have a golden phoenix that manages to fly up on to my window every morning about four and crow.

Punch it

I beat it with a car shifter at about three thirty this morning. Then I threw a box ontop of it and when I thought it might be dead I lifted up the edge it flew into my face and back on my window ledge.

And woke me up and five.

WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

bichon frise appropriately named Cotton. smartest dog i've ever seen... 

Seriously, Bichons are awesome, really smart.  We have 3 Bichons and a Beagle.  Be warned though HV, Bichons are very susceptible to glaucoma, my dog is blind in his right eye and partially blind in his left eye because of it.
Badsmitty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Parental Advisory Non Conformist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badsmitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:36pm

Punch it

I beat it with a car shifter at about three thirty this morning. Then I threw a box ontop of it and when I thought it might be dead I lifted up the edge it flew into my face and back on my window ledge.

And woke me up and five.

perhaps it is conducting research on you.

Edited by Badsmitty - 26 February 2006 at 8:36pm
paintn'hot-t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintn'hot-t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 8:42pm
i have two cats named midnight and tiger, and one lizard named King Louis(we call him louie) the 2nd(after the lizard on the budwiser commercial) he's a bearded dragon
If your not livin' on the edge then your taken' up too much space!!
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:07pm

My dad raises various chickens, Badsmitty, I am pretty sure that most of them are half-silkie.

Chickens are pretty cool. Tame ones are funny when they act like dogs or cats, they will follow you around the yard.

Roosters, on the other hand, are the devil.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:17pm

We have a West highland White Terrier that's pretty cool. we also have three cats of varying degrees of coolness. A Flamepoint Siamese who thinks he owns the place, he basically cries until he gets what he wants, and plays with everything in sight. He demands to be allowed into the attic to play in the fiberglass insulation, ect. He also thinks he's immortal and regularly climbs over 50 feet into trees out onto dead branches on windy days. He's almost died so many times it isn't funny. We also have a black and a gray cat. The gray one is cool. He's always relaxed and is like picking up a big fuzzy sack of pudding. The other cats are wound up like springs all the time. The black one is a sketchball. She's the most affectionate, but when she doesn't get what she wants she craps in places we can't get to, like under the basement stairs.

My sister also has a white rat. It's has a lot of personality for a rodent, it likes people. Comes when it's called, begs for food and attention. It used to run loose in my sisters room and steal things and hide them in her chair. Mostly anything shiney is game. Lately it's either gotten grossly obese or has a tumor. It looks like it swallowed a softball.

Anyone have ferrets? I've been thinking about getting one after the rat explodes.

Edited by rednekk98 - 26 February 2006 at 9:20pm
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 9:27pm
a little bunny rabbit, a minilop named stu. short for stuart
what?
XenoSabre View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
o@_ _ _ <-- Snail with diarrhea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XenoSabre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2006 at 10:43pm
I have a Miniature Daughschund named Weiner Dog...
[IMG]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f76/Xeno-Sabre/kutaragi.png">
http://xeno-sabre.deviantart.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic