Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by skatan skatan wrote:

PAINTBALL1, well if its uninteresting why did you reply with something other than "meh". And why threaten me by saying my post will make me a target in the future? You just prove my point for me. I'm not trying to make enemies here, I'm just trying to open some peoples eyes. I doubt that all noobs are looking for a pat on the back, but something encouraging would be alot better than "meh, upgrade it and then come back". I mean, if you had to save for months for that $229.99 for your new gun, and them someone tells you that you aren't even worthy of posting until you spend some more money, then you probably would either never post here again, and probably give up paintball. Alot of what I hear here are people defending and making excuses for putting people down, and If thats the norm here, things are in a sad state.

That's the thing. If a simple "meh" makes you want to return your gun, paintball isn't for you.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:07pm

PAINTBALL1, well if its uninteresting why did you reply with something other than "meh". And why threaten me by saying my post will make me a target in the future? You just prove my point for me. I'm not trying to make enemies here, I'm just trying to open some peoples eyes. I doubt that all noobs are looking for a pat on the back, but something encouraging would be alot better than "meh, upgrade it and then come back". I mean, if you had to save for months for that $229.99 for your new gun, and them someone tells you that you aren't even worthy of posting until you spend some more money, then you probably would either never post here again, and probably give up paintball. Alot of what I hear here are people defending and making excuses for putting people down, and If thats the norm here, things are in a sad state.

If you give up paintball because some guy you dont even know on the internet said meh about your gun you need to stop breathing.

Wow, I agreed with pb125

Edited by You Wont See Me - 25 February 2006 at 11:08pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

If you give up paintball because some guy you dont even know on the internet said meh about your gun you need to stop breathing.

Wow, I agreed with pb125

skatan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:10pm
"meh" means you took the time to reply that someones post wasn't worth more to you than three letters, but you want them to know it. 
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:12pm
k?
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I’m The Uberest Guy I Know!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:13pm
Ok Skatan listen here, you just need to calm down and take a few deep breaths and realize what you're doing. Arguing on the internet over a word that isn't even in the dictionary. The entire forum is against you and yet you just keep on comin' back for more. So do us all a favor and just stop diggin' that hole you're in.

Back by popular demand
skatan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:15pm
That is exactly why "meh" IS a put down. You took the time to post it. I'm no noob to paintball, and I would never reply something discouraging to a newbies post of their first, or new marker. If I don't like it, I don't bother with it.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:17pm
That's great. Leave now. You had your chance to prove us wrong, and you failed. Now go cry to mommy about how the big bad man on the internet owned you.
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:18pm
Considering ive had the meh treatment when i first came on here thinkin i was cool with my stock A-5. I promptly figured out the hierarchy here, and relized i need something more to say than " hey guys my a-5 is sweet". After the mehs i recieved i came over to T&O.

Everyone here has gotten the worst and best, everyone gets treated the same, and the ones that figured out it is just an internet forum and it doesnt really matter are still here enjoying the fun. Everyone (for the most part) is equal, and can get crapped on one minute and then be voted the smartest guy on the forum and then crapped on again. Its how it is, we're stil here, no crying, or therapy.

For something ive deemed as stupid i cant figure out why im still trying to prove you wrong.. meh.. im goin to bed.

Edited by PAINTBALL1 - 25 February 2006 at 11:26pm
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

That's great. Leave now. You had your chance to prove us wrong, and you failed. Now go cry to mommy about how the big bad man on the internet owned you.

nice...short,simple and to the point.

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by PAINTBALL1 PAINTBALL1 wrote:

And actually i think you guys are agreeing with PAINTBALL1 as skatans comment was aimed at me due to my comments. Which was about the same as PB125 so really it doesnt matter... but anyways.

What?
skatan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:23pm
Penguin, as far as I can tell, I just keep hearing the same thing. Excuses for using a word that is used very liberally on this forum as a put down just like 0_o. What you need to realize is that this is a major forum in the paintball community, and the sport needs all the help growing it can get. I live in a city of 600k people, and its not easy to always get into good games even on the weekend. By making new people feel like outsiders, it only hurts us the paintballers.
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by pb125 pb125 wrote:

Originally posted by PAINTBALL1 PAINTBALL1 wrote:

And actually i think you guys are agreeing with PAINTBALL1 as skatans comment was aimed at me due to my comments. Which was about the same as PB125 so really it doesnt matter... but anyways.
What?
Yeah, I agree, What the devil are you talking about?!

Edited by Penguin - 25 February 2006 at 11:25pm

Back by popular demand
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:25pm

Penguin, as far as I can tell, I just keep hearing the same thing. Excuses for using a word that is used very liberally on this forum as a put down just like 0_o. What you need to realize is that this is a major forum in the paintball community, and the sport needs all the help growing it can get. I live in a city of 600k people, and its not easy to always get into good games even on the weekend. By making new people feel like outsiders, it only hurts us the paintballers.

MEH
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:25pm

One more time, if you base your opinion on the sport of paintball on this forum, you are not mature enough to be playing the sport in the first place. Opinions should be made on the field.
Penguin View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:26pm

Penguin, as far as I can tell, I just keep hearing the same thing.
Excuses for using a word that is used very liberally on this forum as a
put down just like 0_o. What you need to realize is that this is a
major forum in the paintball community, and the sport needs all the
help growing it can get. I live in a city of 600k people, and its not
easy to always get into good games even on the weekend. By making new
people feel like outsiders, it only hurts us the paintballers.
Oh man, I think you just gave me a tumor

Back by popular demand
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:35pm
meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh

Edited by Cheetos3254 - 25 February 2006 at 11:35pm
Gold Member
Gold Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:36pm
that made me lol
skatan View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:38pm
My intention here was not to create an argument, or try to prove anyone wrong, only to communicate my perception and aggrivation of the non friendly-to-noobs attitude on the "post your marker pics" board. Those of you who have tried to insult me or make me look like a cry baby are only proving my point. Maturity has nothing to do with being able to have your post on a forum put down, and then return with thicker skin. And "MY MOMMA" is dead, so thanks for that.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2006 at 11:41pm
here's an idea...stop posting. oh yeah UR MOM LOLZ!!!

...and GI JOES SON's dad too....he likes guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic