Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Idea for paintball shot gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MAp8baller314 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAp8baller314 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idea for paintball shot gun
    Posted: 22 February 2006 at 11:06pm

got this on off opszone. this is what i posted obout the issue...

Originally posted by alexspawn3000,Feb 3 2006, 04:05 PM alexspawn3000,Feb 3 2006, 04:05 PM wrote:

we could probably think of one that is setup like the thunder grenade system

thunder grenade

except it would be able to reload with a pump action

that way it would emmit several paintballs at once...at a shorter distance...but much wider spread...i should draw a design for the fun of it  :D

~AleX~
[right][snapback]127232[/snapback][/right]

dont even need that plus it would prolly be too complicated. just do it like a paintball pistol.

Originally posted by DEPUTYDAWG,Feb 18 2006, 10:23 PM DEPUTYDAWG,Feb 18 2006, 10:23 PM wrote:

If you really think about it, every old school pump paintball gun, with a tube hopper built in to the top is a shotgun.   As far as the way the action works.   so really they have been around for a while...............in a similar kind of way.

[right][snapback]135220[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, but now to make it as real as possible by moving the feed tube to the bottom longer barrel bigger stock. You could prolly almost make a 1:1 scale replica. Now you may ask your self well now if the feed tube is moved to the bottom how ill the paintballs move up into the chamber now that gravity cannot help. well simple, basically now on the inside of this thing you would have a mini "cyclone sys" type devise at the end of the feed tube under the chamber and it would work the way it does in the A5.the spring loaded feed tube would push a ball into the prong from the cyclone which by the way would be on its side to lift the ball up. It would lift the ball up and charge the air chamber at the same time when it gets pumped. Ball comes up and get put into place and then blam there you have it a paintball shot gun. And yall are right this thing would sell like Hot cakes.  Maybe Tippmann should handle this. Il go post about it on their forum.

so what do ya think?

Opszone.com name:
wellesleyp8baller314
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2006 at 11:22pm

I have never understood why people want a paintball shot gun. One ball from a normal gun gets the job done better than a gun that shoots a dozen balls that travel a foot. Why even bother? This has always baffled me.

Edit- Post # 5555. Fear.

Edited by hybrid-sniper - 22 February 2006 at 11:22pm
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:49am
Why dont you just use a spring to push the balls in. KISS yo.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:06pm
and thats not a shotgun... thats a pump action.

a shotgun needs to have spread and fire multiple balls.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 6:34pm
Perhaps a Airsoft gun that isnt crappy, Runs off of co2 and would fire 10 Paint-bbs at once that spread apart? Something like that
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:16am
maybe its just me... but i think this topic has been made before.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:49am

Here's a shotgun...

Engineer (owner, designer, maker, this is the guy who invented the Flatline barrel. AND member of OMHW)

I remember him shooting this at somebody and all you heard was "I'M OUT!!!  I'M Out...  Oh god, oh god, I'm out..."  It shot 5x 68cal and about 15x 50cal paintballs. I think that's what his loads were.

I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:29pm
I don't know about anyone else, but Rock, your pic doesn't work for me.

The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 2:47pm
nope doesn;t work, but I've seen the shotgun in person before. Its really cool, and really big.
ionpride View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 2/28

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ionpride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 3:01pm

seems he knows his stuff ..? ^^^

im the closet thing that u will come to war !!!

SMART PARTS ION
3000/47 PURE ENRGY AIR
DYE 03 STICKIES
TEARDROP BARREL
HALO B HOPPER
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by ionpride ionpride wrote:

seems he knows his stuff ..? ^^^

Pretty much, yes.

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 8:58pm
I need that picture...............Deadly
tripwire98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tripwire98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:26am
Why do you need a paintball shotgun. The only reason you would consider one is for, oh say, being close. If you are close enough to use a paintball shotgun, you are probably about to get lit up. And to those of you thinking about loading airsoft pellets into your tallon pump, i think most people agree with me when i say, i'm not going to play with you.
"Hey You, Dont tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, Divided we Fall"
Pink Floyd
"Hey You"

Honor A Vet.
Become a Volunteer bugler at www.buglesacrossamreica.org
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 1:33pm
yeah you only need one paintball and at shotgun range...
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 5:19pm
no one likes to be bonus balled so shotgun=crappy idea. i think scepter combat systems had a shotugn in the works but it got scraped, just like there windrunner sniper rifle idea. and rap 4 makes a gernade launcher that holds 6 or 8 im not sure of the thunder gernades that have a spread pattern so why don't you just use it?

Edited by Squishey - 04 July 2006 at 5:20pm
Canadians do it on top.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 6:00pm
wow. this is months old.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 8:38pm
right you are i should look at the date of things b4 i post and so should tripwire98c!
Canadians do it on top.
HPD2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HPD2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 8:23pm
A-5
R/T
BT double triger
14" AA & flatline
68/4500 NitroDuck X2

05 Black Magic
SM1 Orbium 3
Egg2 w/ Z-board
MP-4 ram
God Of War View Drop Down
Guested - moron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Of War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 10:24pm
that gun is off the hook
Semper Fi

98custom
14" Proggressive barrel
20 oz C02 tank
R/T kit
EmpireII auto hopper
Squishey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squishey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 2:39am
for 910$ it better be
Canadians do it on top.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic