FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

On-Line Stores-- E-Bolt!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by The_GOAT The_GOAT wrote:

im laughing at all these posts

i dont know why either

who would spend that on their tippy?

just sell your tippy dont get the ebolt and youll have enought money for maybe a Promaster

There are some people out there who hold their Tippmann with a lot of sentimental value, it was their first marker (myself included).  I never plan to part with mine, even if I do have better markers, the Tippmann is my weapon of choice.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 6:48pm

Originally posted by DanSD DanSD wrote:

It's sound's like we have two different definitions for efficiency.

And what is yours? I thought low gas consumption with quiet operation fit the bill. And again I must ask, where did this 1985 shots per tank come from? Are you getting that from your marker? If yes, how about divulging your set up?

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 6:56pm

Im just curious(Yep, Im a woodsballer. Dont pick on me, I respect the speedball way of paintballing Its just that I find MY paintball alot funner than yours) But how much better is the E-Bolt compared to an E-Trigger, Plus I know the Bolts are outrageously expensive but why did Tippmann discontinue them?

hansolo8221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hansolo8221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 7:25pm

I would say that Tippmann discontinued them because they can be tricky to install, and also make it more difficult to assemble/disassemble your marker later. They also have alot of small wire connections that, if handled roughly, can be easily broken. Overall, though, the kit is worth it; what I like best is that it dramatically reduces the recoil and noise of your marker. Also, even without an LPK, you can substantially reduce your operating pressure (because you no longer need to worry about blow-back gas), making it more effecient and consistent.

The problem that I see with Tippmann in general is that they have been trying to simplify too much. Tippmanns, while reliable, durable, and infinitely customizable, are simply not as blazingly fast as other markers (without serious modding, that is), and also much heavier. The closest that Tippmann ever came to making their markers compare to other high-end guns was the E-bolt, but they have given up on that. As a replacement, we now have the E-trigger, which is simpler, replaces fewer parts, and has all the components contained in the grip. The E-bolt had parts spread all through the marker, with wires and gas lines connecting four major components, and I am sure that Tippmann has had to repair ALOT of E-bolts over the years (hell, I've had them work on mine). Despite all that, I would never take a E-trigger over the E-bolt; it is simply the highest performance accesory you can add to your 98C.

Tippmann A-5
12" J&J Ceramic Barrel
J&J aluminum .45 style grip
KAPP micro apocalypse drop
Empire On/Off bottomline
JCS Rear velocity adjuster
Palmer Stabilizer
PMI 12oz CO2 with anti-siphon
DanSD View Drop Down
filter dodge strike, 12/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by Bruce A. Frank Bruce A. Frank wrote:

And what is yours? I thought low gas consumption with quiet operation fit the bill. And again I must ask, where did this 1985 shots per tank come from? Are you getting that from your marker? If yes, how about divulging your set up?

I'm not getting 1985 shots per fill, sorry.  It's more like 1500 from my Custom Pro-E on a full 68/4500.  It's operating at ~350psi@275fps.  Here's how I got the number: (1500shots/68cu)(90cu). 
Don't hate the player...
Hate the game.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 10:03pm
wasnt someone selling Psycho Ballistics ebolts for around $60 a little while ago?
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Iíll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 12:16am
Originally posted by The_GOAT The_GOAT wrote:

im laughing at all these posts

i dont know why either

who would spend that on their tippy?

just sell your tippy dont get the ebolt and youll have enought money for maybe a Promaster

Ahem... I've had 2 $400+ 98 Customs, and I'm about ready to do it agian. Except this time I'm not going to sell it.
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 2:22am

Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

wasnt someone selling Psycho Ballistics ebolts for around $60 a little while ago?

Yep, I even bought one as  parts back up kit for my GTA E-Bolt. But they are long gone...by about 4-5 months. Those were for the M98 but things were easily modified to fit the 98C.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic