FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Liquid Gun Cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liquid Gun Cleaner
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 1:47pm
OK So, This is not something that you would put on your hammer, recievers etc... What I mean is something that you would put in your ASA(And quite a bit) Then dry fire your gun to distribitue it and eventually get rid of all the dirty paint, oil and cleaner, Mind you afterwords you would have to put a drop of oil in, but if this worked You wouldnt need to fieldstrip your gun as often
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 2:23pm
if you could find a substance that wouldnt gunk up your precious valve, than that might be a pretty cool idea. till then, you have to worry about the valves and such.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:56pm
Where would all of the paint and debris go after the cleaner is applied?
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 9:25am

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Where would all of the paint and debris go after the cleaner is applied?

When you dryfire, It would shoot out of your gun and into your barrell if you dont remove it

Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 10:21pm
or you could just dryfire... blow the crap right out
then oil it and your set.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Zebulon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zebulon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Ilford Rule Ilford Rule wrote:

or you could just dryfire... blow the crap right out
then oil it and your set.

?
MVM91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVM91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 9:41pm

it's a good idea and i like it though im not sure that it would work

HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2006 at 8:39pm

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

OK So, This is not something that you would put on your hammer, recievers etc... What I mean is something that you would put in your ASA(And quite a bit) Then dry fire your gun to distribitue it and eventually get rid of all the dirty paint, oil and cleaner, Mind you afterwords you would have to put a drop of oil in, but if this worked You wouldnt need to fieldstrip your gun as often

i can see where your going with this, but why not just maticulously clean your lovely part by part. 

one of the worries that i would have with this is the fact that most cleaners can gum up after a while and mix with other chems and turn hazardous to some rubbers, metals, or plastics...

once you can get that worked out you have to find a way to perfectly and exactly distribute the cleaner through all the valves, hoses, and fittings which probably wouldn't happen...

Edited by HITMAN 4 HIRE - 24 February 2006 at 8:40pm
Because I can.
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2006 at 6:54pm
or you can listen to me... and then use h4h's idea to "meticulously clean".

dryfiring already dislodges crap and blows it out. then the oil oils it.
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic