Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1/8" hose

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1/8" hose
    Posted: 18 February 2006 at 9:56am
I'm having trouble finding the 1/8" hose Tippmann use for the super R/T. Both my son and I have the SR/T on our markers , but I would like to have some back-up in the parts kit. Tippmann declined to send me extra. I've looked on Palmers, County etc, but they don't cary it. Any ideas?
Thanks.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 10:54am
I could be wrong... but I don't think that the Super R/T is a Tippmann Product.

I believe it is marketted and sold by ERA Paintball.

Maybe try and see if you can get parts from them?

I thought I read somewhere that it uses the hoses and fitting of the Tippmann LP kit... but don't take that as fact. I really don't know enough about Super R/T to confirm that.
DanSD View Drop Down
filter dodge strike, 12/5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:27pm
I easily picked up the low pressure hose and fittings from my local shop.  They are a Tippmann dealer so they're always stocked.
Don't hate the player...
Hate the game.
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 12:30pm
DanSD, you by chance in the Tampa, FL area?
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 3:16pm
If I remember rightly, the so-called "super RT" is just replacing the side hose with 1/8" ID hosing from Clippard.

Part number URH1-0804-BKS-050 for 50 feet (smallest quantity) of 1/8" ID urethane hose

Part number UT0-4 for a 1/8" ID swivel fitting to replace the reciever swivel fitting

Part number MFC-3B2 for new flow control valve with 1/8" ID barb.

These can all be ordered from http://www.clippard.com
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2006 at 4:01pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

If I remember rightly, the so-called "super RT" is just replacing the side hose with 1/8" ID hosing from Clippard.

Part number URH1-0804-BKS-050 for 50 feet (smallest quantity) of 1/8" ID urethane hose

Part number UT0-4 for a 1/8" ID swivel fitting to replace the reciever swivel fitting

Part number MFC-3B2 for new flow control valve with 1/8" ID barb.

These can all be ordered from http://www.clippard.com

You are the man, thank you.

macgyver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote macgyver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 7:35pm

I am selling Clippard hose in clear and green on www.model98.org if you are interested. Heres my thread: http://model98.org/forum/index.php?topic=157.0

Edited by macgyver - 19 February 2006 at 7:35pm
"My gun shoots ropes so good that i rock climb with it, then when i get to teh top i pwn people snipa style cuz my 21 inch barrel gives me extra distance for headshots." -me but not me
pythonman56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pythonman56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2006 at 10:52pm
Clippard.com 
rdcisneros3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rdcisneros3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2006 at 10:24am
Tippmannparts.com has them. I believe they call it "adapter for 98s with rt and cyclone feed system."
Donny Cisneros
DjMcDankles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DjMcDankles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2006 at 10:44pm

if you just go to your local auto parts store and get some vacuum lines of different sizes, they will work perfectly and are really inexpensive.

thats just what i'm using , it works great for some extra insulation when we play woodsball in the snow. the thicker hoses won't freeze up like those tiny, thin hoses from the factory.

have fun!

98 custom...
custom camo airbrushing,
32 deg. drop forward,
x-chamber, R/T, double trigger,
rear velocity adjuster, psycho-b. starfire bolt, tippmann 12in.sniper....gotcha!
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2006 at 12:51am
clippard is the easiest place to go.  They will also show you the closest dealer of clippard parts.  Turned out when I wanted a QEV, there happened to be a clippard dealer 10 mins down the street from my house after no paintball, hobby, or automotive shops had what i wanted.
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic