Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drivers lisence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drivers lisence
    Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:38pm
i hate driving now...i waited 2 weeks to take my written, which i just fricken failed...a 70% on it...now i have to wait about a MONTH to take it again!! Because i didnt have school today, it was the perfect day to take it...ive just about had it...i dont even want to take it again...

amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if I’d have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:43pm
 Dont be hatin because your a bad driver. Iam glad you dont have it. One less bad driver on the road.
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:45pm
How do you fail the written portion?

A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
snoopy56 View Drop Down
Charlie’s Buddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoopy56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:46pm
The written was freakin' easy, I got a 98% when I took it...  Quit screwing around, read the book, and pay attention in class.
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:48pm

i can honestly say you are the first person I know that failed the written part

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:48pm
Maybe its just in my state, but the written portion here is pretty much common sense stuff. I mean, even the mentally handicapped kids pass it.

Edited by You Wont See Me - 10 February 2006 at 4:48pm
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:49pm
Some states have tough written tests due to odd laws and such, but if you read the book at all you should easisly pass it.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:50pm
im not a bad driver, i said i took the written and failed it...ya i dont know EVERYTHING i need to do to keep safe on the road, but ive been driving for a year now (permit) and havent gotten into any kind of accident yet...and i finished drivers ed already...i wasnt in a class when i took it, i took it on a computer, missed 6 questions and got a 14 out 20...

procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:50pm
hahahahah you failed the written part... and you're a republican!  hahahahahaha
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if I’d have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:50pm

Question #1.

Please state in your own words what you do at a stop sign.

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:51pm
Even I can pass a driving test.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:51pm
and i did read the book, washington state driving laws suck

TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

hahahahah you failed the written part... and you're a republican! hahahahahaha
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by whack-a-mole whack-a-mole wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:55pm
Your the second person I know who failed it

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 4:58pm
im the first person i know that failed it...wait..except my dad, he failed it twice, and hes a cop...but ya for right now im the only one that i know failed it...i was looking so forward to passing it, i fail it, now im going to have to go to school and get made fun of...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:00pm
Its obvoiusly running in your family.

Dont reproduce.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:01pm
except my mom, she never falied it...and more then likely, my brother wont either....

Nürburgring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nürburgring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

im not a bad driver, i said i took the written and failed it...ya i dont know EVERYTHING i need to do to keep safe on the road

Then you should not drive. Period.

but ive been driving for a year now (permit) and havent gotten into any kind of accident yet...and i finished drivers ed already

That isn't very hard when your parents can correct every step. Most people don't have accidents with permits.

...i wasnt in a class when i took it, i took it on a computer, missed 6 questions and got a 14 out 20...

Read the book.

I think our driving tests should be much harder and obtaining a license should cost more money. All people would be required to take the new test to keep a license. This would help keep the abundant bad drivers off the road, and make them safer for everybody.
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance. - Joseph Stalin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic