FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drivers lisence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 11:30am
Bruce willis hates you too. Bruce Willis can drive on his own AND read a book at the SAME TIME.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 11:43am
Not just a book but THE book
I shoot a Hoyt

blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:03pm
thats nice...

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

thats nice...

You wouldn't know.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:08pm
how do you know?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:10pm
Well, YOU certianly can't drive on your owna nd read simultaneously, now, can you?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:30pm
thats a bad thing to do...easy ticket to...well if you were caught...

amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 12:54pm
  You are like the ugly friend people keep around so the rest of the group looks better. Its a proven fact. Every group or "click" has one.
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Well, YOU certianly can't drive on your owna nd read simultaneously, now, can you?
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

You are like the ugly friend people keep around so the rest of the group looks better. Its a proven fact. Every group or "click" has one.

at least im not as ugly as you...and why do they call them clicks...thats a dumb name...oh well...and no im not the "ugly" friend they keep around to look better...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:33pm

Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

at least im not as ugly as you...and why do they call them clicks...thats a dumb name...oh well...and no im not the "ugly" friend they keep around to look better...

Oh burn!/sarcasim ends now.

Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:47pm
amishman you are kinda ugly. But black dog, read the book
I shoot a Hoyt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 7:54pm

Originally posted by Hoytshooter Hoytshooter wrote:

amishman you are kinda ugly. But black dog, read the book

If you are refering to my Avatar...thats not my picture. I found it on google under "funny pictures" or "noob". I thought it was funny. 

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:13pm
I always thought it was you.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:19pm
jesus christ man, how long are you gonna let EVERY FORUMER mess with you in one thread?!!

Atreyu View Drop Down
Strike 1 - dodge 2/12/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atreyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:21pm
If you wanna serve up above or be a King down below with us your welcome the City where your future is set forever.
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 8:24pm
AAAHHHHHH thought that was you, sorry bout that, but blackdog READ THE EFFIN BOOK. and you shouldnt reply to this because you should be reading.
I shoot a Hoyt

Bubba Gump View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubba Gump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2006 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Well

I am probably younger than most of you(Born in 1991, Dont pick on me, I already know its way too easy) And Everyone born in 1990 will get there licence at 17, Myself and everyone born AFTER December, 31, 1990 Has to wait until 18! How **edited**! I cant even get my licence until im out of highschool this totally sucks

I Live in NJ, Anyone know what the motorcycle age is? I think its younger AND I am NOT buying a moped!

Someone once told me "Mopeds are like fat chicks, They're fun to ride but you dont want to be seen riding one"

Fat chicks aren't fun to ride...
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:35am
I'm better than everyone in this thread.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 1:04am
maybe so....maybe so....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic