FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drivers lisence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:35pm
You must just be bad at life. It happens quite frequently to people.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:40pm
i have nothing to say, but im here, so why not post?

Why didnt you read the book? You could have passed if you did.
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 12:13am
how many times do i have to say this...i DID read the book...and someone said in this thread that you can skip 5 questions in the washington state drivers test...well no you cant...

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 12:24am
The test is different in every state.  Some tests are really easy and some are a lot harder. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 1:42am
exactly

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 11:38am
You should have read the book.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 11:50am

Im thinking you should of read the book.

Or do like most people and take the drivers ed class, because we know all you did is search the questions.

I shoot a Hoyt

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 12:50pm

No written part in Florida.

And read the book before you take the test.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 1:43pm
let me repeat myself for the 10th time...i already TOOK drivers ed 8 months ago! and i read the book BEFORE i took my written...

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 1:48pm
If you read the book and took drivers ed, the only possible reason that you failed it is because you are stupid.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 1:50pm
no well maybe...but no its just that i have problems studying, i cant study for 10 minutes without being bored and giving up...and i dont have add or adhd...so i dont know what it is...oh well, im taking it next saturday morning again...

pilotman88 View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilotman88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

no well maybe...but no its just that i have problems studying, i cant study for 10 minutes without being bored and giving up...and i dont have add or adhd...so i dont know what it is...oh well, im taking it next saturday morning again...

Haha, learn to actually focus. It helps in life.
aaahhh skeet skeet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 2:10pm
haha ya i know!!!

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 4:05pm
Should have read the book.

Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 4:23pm

I have horrible ADD, and I took the test in the summer for my learners in 9th grade, when I hadn't taken my meds in 2 months, and didn't miss a single question.
I need a new Sig...
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 4:24pm
You don't have to study to pass the test.

READ THE BOOK. When I say that I mean actually read it. Take in every word so that after your done you know what it says.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 5:32pm
ya i guess so...oh well...im over it, just have to face everyones laughing at school...thats all...

Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 5:49pm

You already said you took drivers ed online, you might as well not even take it if your going to do it online.

And if you read the book then you shouldnt of failed.

You my freind are an idiot

(every points and laughs)

I shoot a Hoyt

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 5:52pm
i never said i took it online...man your all dumb...well not all of you, but most...i NEVER took drivers ed online...i took in a class 8 months ago, and finished it 7 months ago...i took my written on a computer and got a 70% on it...now you are the idiot...

Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2006 at 6:19pm

i never said i took it online...man your all dumb...well not all of you, but most...i NEVER took drivers ed online...i took in a class 8 months ago, and finished it 7 months ago...i took my written on a computer and got a 70% on it...now you are the idiot...

We aren't the ones who failed the written exam.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic