Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

drivers lisence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
blackdog144 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:13pm
i said above!! i did read the book! and my aprents basically NEVER correct me...ok! and when they do, its usually not that big of a deal...

Nürburgring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nürburgring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:15pm
If you read the book you should not have failed. 
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance. - Joseph Stalin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:18pm
not all people have good memory....i failed, i hate driving now...and when some people take a test, and study for hours dont always get 100%

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:20pm

Originally posted by Nürburgring Nürburgring wrote:

Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

im not a bad driver, i said i took the written and failed it...ya i dont know EVERYTHING i need to do to keep safe on the road

Then you should not drive. Period.

but ive been driving for a year now (permit) and havent gotten into any kind of accident yet...and i finished drivers ed already

That isn't very hard when your parents can correct every step. Most people don't have accidents with permits.

...i wasnt in a class when i took it, i took it on a computer, missed 6 questions and got a 14 out 20...

Read the book.

I think our driving tests should be much harder and obtaining a license should cost more money. All people would be required to take the new test to keep a license. This would help keep the abundant bad drivers off the road, and make them safer for everybody.

theoretically speaking

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:21pm
There is no written portion here.

Go PA.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:22pm
lucky...

chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 5:30pm
I never read the book or took drivers ed and i got an 85% on the written test and a 92% on the road test.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:06pm
ya everyone i talked to about the written said that it was easy, and they passed it without studying...same with the drivers, they just took it and passed it...but me i studied and got a 70% on it, which made me mad, and sad.....

cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Go PA & Az.
fixed.
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:21pm
I missed 4 questions (max you can miss is 5).  Thats the norm here though, most people miss 3 or 4.
PBalla2242 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBalla2242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:23pm
in NY the written exam is real simple, but NYSDMV people for the driving test are rough. I passed my 1st time, but lots of people my age fail once or twice before they finally pass. i guess it all depends on what state your gettin your licence from

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster."
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by TruePaintballer TruePaintballer wrote:

i can honestly say you are the first person I know that failed the written part

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackdog144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:30pm
ya here in washington its supposed to be easy, but for me, it wasnt...but i just talked to my mom, she said i could take it saturday morning...if i fail, then i dont know what im going to do...

You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Dont reproduce.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 7:30pm

Well

I am probably younger than most of you(Born in 1991, Dont pick on me, I already know its way too easy) And Everyone born in 1990 will get there licence at 17, Myself and everyone born AFTER December, 31, 1990 Has to wait until 18! How **edited**! I cant even get my licence until im out of highschool this totally sucks

I Live in NJ, Anyone know what the motorcycle age is? I think its younger AND I am NOT buying a moped!

Someone once told me "Mopeds are like fat chicks, They're fun to ride but you dont want to be seen riding one"

Nürburgring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nürburgring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Well

I am probably younger than most of you(Born in 1991, Dont pick on me, I already know its way too easy) And Everyone born in 1990 will get there licence at 17, Myself and everyone born AFTER December, 31, 1990 Has to wait until 18! How **edited**! I cant even get my licence until im out of highschool this totally sucks

I've heard that rumor many times that the law has been changed, yet I haven't heard anything official on it. Isn't New York's license 17? Maybe NJ is changing like that to.

Edited by Nürburgring - 10 February 2006 at 9:32pm
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance. - Joseph Stalin
Dead_George52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dead_George52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by blackdog144 blackdog144 wrote:

and i did read the book, washington state driving laws suck

The Washington state written test is soooooooo easy, 20 questions you can skip like 5, and they're all like

What do you when there is a yellow light ahead?

a) drive fast to beat the red
b) slow down and prepare to stop
c) get out of your car and light yourself on fire
d) stop

How did you fail?
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by PBalla2242 PBalla2242 wrote:

in NY the written exam is real simple, but NYSDMV people for the driving test are rough. I passed my 1st time, but lots of people my age fail once or twice before they finally pass. i guess it all depends on what state your gettin your licence from

we don't have a written exam in new york...

Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Nürburgring Nürburgring wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Well

I've heard that rumor many times that the law has been changed, yet I haven't heard anything official on it. Isn't New York's license 17? Maybe NJ is changing like that to.

new york driving age is 18 for years '90 and up if you take a 5 hour course and have 20 hours of supervised driving and pass the road test...

however, if you take drivers ed it lowers your car insurance and you can get your full license at 17

PaintballkidEPS View Drop Down

Strike 2 - F-Bomb in Avatar (08/21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballkidEPS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2006 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

Go PA.

heck yes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic