Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:31pm

Originally posted by maddog312us maddog312us wrote:

a whiney baby that could kick your ass

2 Words - Internet gangster!

a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:32pm

Originally posted by mjicmike mjicmike wrote:

you have to earn it and should have atleast, contributed in several questions answered situations, I believe.  If it was easy to be a Moderator, then there would be several jerks on this forum "locking threads" constantly because they don't like what they hear personally.  IMHO, it takes time and knowledge like everyone stated to be a Moderator.  You just don't get the position handed to you that easily.  "Too many want to be leaders, but don't know how to take charge".  If I am wrong please correct me, and show me the path to enlightenment. 

No, you're right, and almost all of the mods have been here since forever, so they have tenure. Ruska and God.... not sure where you guys came from. But you do a good job so I'm not going to question it. 

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

Originally posted by mjicmike mjicmike wrote:

you have to earn it and should have atleast, contributed in several questions answered situations, I believe.  If it was easy to be a Moderator, then there would be several jerks on this forum "locking threads" constantly because they don't like what they hear personally.  IMHO, it takes time and knowledge like everyone stated to be a Moderator.  You just don't get the position handed to you that easily.  "Too many want to be leaders, but don't know how to take charge".  If I am wrong please correct me, and show me the path to enlightenment. 

No, you're right, and almost all of the mods have been here since forever, so they have tenure. Ruska and God.... not sure where you guys came from. But you do a good job so I'm not going to question it. 

yep

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:41pm

i want to be a mod

I cry for you... WAAAHH!

You are a mod's little biznatch...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Gerbil of Doom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerbil of Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by TippmannBro TippmannBro wrote:

i want to be a mod

I cry for you... WAAAHH!

Hey, I have some high-quality cheese mined from Uranus.  I think it would go well with you wine.

ProCarbine
16" Dye Ultralite
Egg II
R/T
Double Trigger
Red Dye Grips
Remote Line

Autococker as a backup w/6 piece J&J kit, eclipse ram, Worr Frame.
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:44pm

ok then if that is the case then how did this ruska guy become a mod because it says he joined on jan. 16 2006 that is not that long ago

Edited by maddog312us - 09 February 2006 at 9:44pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:45pm

Edited by maddog312us - 09 February 2006 at 10:10pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerbil of Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:46pm
cuz he obviously knows one of the mods and can be trusted. Also, it is rumored that he works for Tippmann Pnuematics.
ProCarbine
16" Dye Ultralite
Egg II
R/T
Double Trigger
Red Dye Grips
Remote Line

Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:46pm

ok then if that is the case then how did this ruska guy become a mod because it says he joined on jan. 16 2006 that is not that long ago

Because he isn't a whiny little 14 year old like you...

Edited by TippmannBro - 09 February 2006 at 9:46pm
WAR EAGLE!!!

Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:47pm

I cry for you... WAAAHH!

you can blow me

That's a negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Edited by TippmannBro - 09 February 2006 at 9:49pm
WAR EAGLE!!!

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:48pm
http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=32040sEVP7&i=267 762

Edited by whack-a-mole - 09 February 2006 at 9:56pm
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:50pm

[/QUOTE]

Because he isn't a whiny little 14 year old like you...

I'm 16 dumbass and just because i ask a question about the mods everyone acts like it is a crime they are not gods so stop acting like they are

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerbil of Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:51pm
Oh, but they are.  You, my winey friend, are wrong.
ProCarbine
16" Dye Ultralite
Egg II
R/T
Double Trigger
Red Dye Grips
Remote Line

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:52pm

no there is only 1 god

Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rock Slide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:53pm
Looking at my post count, it's hard to tell I've been here since 1996.   HEY!  It's my 10-year anniversary!  I think its Shorty's 10-year anniversary too!
I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:54pm
u guys take things to serious

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerbil of Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:55pm

Depends on your religion... and on this forum(if you are not offended), Paintball is the path to enlightenment and the Mods are the Chosen Ones who will take us to the light of truth. 

Hey, take it as a joke dude.  Religion is not to be argued over.  Believe what you  believe.  No one will judge you by it here, and if they do, the Mods will take care of it.

ProCarbine
16" Dye Ultralite
Egg II
R/T
Double Trigger
Red Dye Grips
Remote Line

Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:55pm

no there is only 1 god

I have no reply. I am now dumber for reading this post.

YOU...STOP READING THIS THREAD! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

IF YOU KEEP READING, THE FORUM GODS WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL!

OOPS! To late...

Oh by the way maddog, there is a quote button there for a reason. And when you delete one of the lines that says quote, you mess it up and it doesn't work.

Welcome to the forum...

whiner.

Edited by TippmannBro - 09 February 2006 at 9:57pm
WAR EAGLE!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:56pm
i am not a bible thumper or any thing but it just doesn't seem right that people worship the mods
JcKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JcKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 9:56pm
Mods are gods, thats why I'm a mod.
-Cobalt to White Sonic Cyborg
--7 Piece Matchstik Kit
---White Suicide'd Halo B
----PMI Stubby w/ NXE Cover
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic