FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High Voltage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 2:24pm
I love how my aids is turning into a religious debate. I love even more that a few of the forumers I respected are the ones who are quick to make fun of me. Not something Im gona worry about now.

I also got tested 4 days after the condom broke. Im not sure how much of a difference that makes, but again, not something i am going to worry about. Besides, its not the first time we came into sexual contact. There have been other times where I didnt quite get as far, just nothing she thought I could get infected by. She's obviously not the smartest person I know.

I'll be getting another test soon. Tomorrow most likely.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 2:25pm
go for it man. we're all thinking about ya.
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

^ so who the hell would have sex with a chimp, besides Jimmy Kimmel?

No one was having sex with any chimps.

Like avian flue.

Right now we are scared of avian flue, but by itself it cant crash into our species, it needs to go through pigs first, incubate and mutate until it can crash into our species. Its starting to.

But when we used a human virus, polio, and a simion virus, SIV, and we incubated them together, you run the risk of one or both mutating and being able to infect the same species, in this way, the SIV virus, a Simion Imuno Deficiency virus because a Human Imuno Difficiansy strain, basicaly a super bug had just crashed into our species.

And this sucks.

It sucks because the chimpanzee method of procuring dead polio samples to make vaccenes was used because its cheaper on the drug companies.

So blame the drug companies for AIDS.

On a side note, you can take anti biotics emediatly within the first 48 hours and you can kill the virus. Big pills, huge suckers.

Edited by DBibeau855 - 09 February 2006 at 2:30pm
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 2:47pm
I think you need to read more info on HIV and tighthen up your story before replying again, Gahytar.

Until then, enjoy your cocktail of meds.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 2:56pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

^ so who the hell would have sex with a chimp, besides Jimmy Kimmel?

No one was having sex with any chimps.

Like avian flue.

Right now we are scared of avian flue, but by itself it cant crash into the human race, it needs to go through pigs first, incubate and mutate until it can crash into our species. Its starting to.

But when we used a human virus, polio, and a simion virus, SIV, and we incubated them together, you run the risk of one or both mutating and being able to infect the same species, in this way, the SIV virus, a Simion Imuno Deficiency virus because a Human Imuno Difficiansy strain, basicaly a super bug had just crashed into our species.

And this sucks.

It sucks because the chimpanzee method of procuring dead polio samples to make vaccenes was used because its cheaper on the drug companies.

So blame the drug companies for AIDS.

On a side note, you can take anti biotics emediatly within the first 48 hours and you can kill the virus. Big pills, huge suckers.

Its ok DBibeau, we already know your ancestors gang-banged a orangotang and a chimp. Just because your ancestors screwed monkey's does'nt mean we dont love you!!!

I'm just messen with ya.

Anyways...

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:14pm
**edited**ty dude. Sorry you got that tough break.

I'm gonna start a collection for you.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:17pm
No one in my family ever had any sex with any apes or chimps or monkeys.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:19pm
Except for the apes, chimps and/or monkies you evolved from....

And Why is Ghaytar getting all the attention? Cedric had AIDS first and he didnt even get his from premarital sex.

Edited by Hades - 09 February 2006 at 3:21pm

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:28pm
This might be a bad move on my part, but I really don't think he has AIDS.  How could anyone be so much of a jerk to make a sig like that and all these other people coming in and making fun of it.  It's probably just another PBC prank or something...

If I'm wrong, however, I'll chug a bottle of man-sweat.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:28pm
Hades has spoken...
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:34pm

I remeber the other prank threads, Ya'll called wolf to many times, and I definatly dont beleive you, but if you had HIV id say something other than......

HAHAYOU HAVE AIDS

I shoot a Hoyt

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:37pm

nice. I like it.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 3:44pm
Wanna contribute? The mods took down my well-intentioned thread. :( I guess they think it's a scam or something. I don't see how they could be so heartless.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:34pm
gatyr, i was also told today by someone i know whos in health this year and apparently theres also only a one in ten chance of getting it if you sleep with someone whos got it
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:36pm
Thats for female to mail transfer.

Male to femail transfer the chances are increased geometricaly.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:40pm
^^well then its a good thing it was a female transfering it to a male then huh?
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

This might be a bad move on my part, but I really don't think he has AIDS.  How could anyone be so much of a jerk to make a sig like that and all these other people coming in and making fun of it.  It's probably just another PBC prank or something...

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:53pm
Post now redundant due to new sig..

Edited by brihard - 09 February 2006 at 4:58pm

Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 4:59pm

NICE BRIHARD, NICE

I shoot a Hoyt

Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Wham!! I agree.

a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic