FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

High Voltage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 8:49pm
Sorry to hear about that dude , i cant imagine what it is like , best of luck to you
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:07pm
You dont have aids.
I shoot a Hoyt

duckman_162 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckman_162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:17pm

high voltage  the moderators should kick you out of this forum

hoytshooter how could you say that

you both disgust me.....

98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Damn rights!
BradNowell View Drop Down
Not sensitive to others needs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradNowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:22pm
hv i will give you aids. Yea the hard way.
"When I travel through mountainous areas or places of questionable hillbilly population, I usually keep a gun in the vehicle"

-Da Hui
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Originally posted by eliminator eliminator wrote:

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Originally posted by Snake6 Snake6 wrote:

HV, man you have to support your fellow chatters. No matter how stupid Gatyr was for getting AIDS, we have to support him now that he has it.

as i said, not my problem.

HAH!
Your a tool and i wish i could kick u.

Why cant you?
Can't reach cause he thinks he higher then every one elese.
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Hoytshooter View Drop Down
Guested - Language++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoytshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:23pm
You havent been here long enough to hear all of the "ZOMG I HAVE A1DS!!!!!111!!!1!!11" joke threads. I dont beleive he has aids, im not saying "I hope you die", Im not making fun of him, if he does im sorry.
I shoot a Hoyt

GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:34pm
yea im with amish, i dont care how big an ass i seem to the girl for it, not doin it with anyone but myself till marriage....good luck though man, you should get the test again, i remember a while ago someone posted a thing on here about some guy in england whos aids test came back positive and then it turned out he didnt....you could sue that chick though, its technically a crime, we learned about it in health class.....hope your test was a foul up man.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:45pm
Yeah dude I think I am going to get another test. Its a slim hope, but i'll take what I can. I think its like a 2% error? Whatever, I can hope.

To those who offer thei condolences, thank you. To those of you like Hoytshooter, its on you if you dont believe me. I honestly dont care.

Im not sure what I am going to do about the girl. Thats all I want to say about her.
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Hoytshooter Hoytshooter wrote:

You havent been here long enough to hear all of the "ZOMG I HAVE A1DS!!!!!111!!!1!!11" joke threads. I dont beleive he has aids, im not saying "I hope you die", Im not making fun of him, if he does im sorry.

Wow you truly are a moron
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by BooksAndLeaves BooksAndLeaves wrote:

Originally posted by Hoytshooter Hoytshooter wrote:

Wow you truly are a moron
him and High Voltage are both asses.
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:50pm
HIV shows up in testing that fast? Or had you had it from being with her previously. My natural instinct is to call Shens on this one, and if that's the case, good call since just about nobody would give people crap if they thought they had HIV. But yeah, it would suck to get HIV even though you did everything right in terms of protection.
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:52pm

You could go after the condom company.It is technecially their fault because you trusted them for protection. Good luck man.

__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
Dom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:57pm

You could go after the condom company.It is technecially their fault because you trusted them for protection. Good luck man.

No, on the condoms it specifically says to help reduce the risk of STD's and pregnancy. No where on it does it gaurentee you won't get someone pregnant or you won't get a disease. That would be too much of a liability for them.
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by Dom Dom wrote:

No, on the condoms it specifically says to help reduce the risk of STD's and pregnancy. No where on it does it gaurentee you won't get someone pregnant or you won't get a disease. That would be too much of a liability for them.
O. Never really readd the box.
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:02pm
^^he could sue the chick though, like i said we learned about it in health class this drug dealer had girls who couldnt pay for their stuff so they payed him with sex and he got a lot of jail time for giving it to them.....not sayin that gatyr is a druggie, but thats what was told to the class by some speaker who came in from a testing facility

Edited by GI JOES SON - 08 February 2006 at 11:03pm
piranhakiller View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piranhakiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:04pm

Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

you could sue that chick though, its technically a crime

Actually GI's right. It is illegal to not tell your partner that u have Aids.  Seriously though take her to court on it. She'll go to jail no matter what but u might as weel get back at her....

Edited by piranhakiller - 08 February 2006 at 10:12pm
~Marker setup~

2K1 Autococker
Rt Feed
12in Freak
ANS 3-Way
Black Houge Grip
Shocktech Drop Forward

TippmannA5                 
16in J&Jceramic
r/t
2X trigger
Blue Dye c4
Nürburgring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nürburgring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

HIV shows up in testing that fast? Or had you had it from being with her previously. My natural instinct is to call Shens on this one, and if that's the case, good call since just about nobody would give people crap if they thought they had HIV. But yeah, it would suck to get HIV even though you did everything right in terms of protection.

That's what I was thinking. Most tests take a week for results.

They have a 93% some odd rate of success. They warn you of the possible risks and it was most likely his fault for the condom breaking.

Edited by Nürburgring - 08 February 2006 at 10:10pm
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance. - Joseph Stalin
BooksAndLeaves View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested, Binary F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BooksAndLeaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:10pm
You guys are so cruel...I think getting some cash and ruining this girl's life already more than it already probably is, is the least of Gatyr's worries
01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01110101 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:20pm
its not about the cash, send her sorry butt to jail for not saying anything.....plus, if you KNOW your goin down, take out whoever did it to you
Jack Carver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Carver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2006 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by GI JOES SON GI JOES SON wrote:

if you KNOW your goin down, take out whoever did it with you

That's a lousy attitude in my opinion. He's never gonna change what happened, so why focus on the past, and make somebody else's life miserable for it.

Best of luck Gat.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic