Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Converting to sniper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
sniper621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniper621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 10:08pm

warbeak

ok now that we are on the level could you suggest what type of barrel i should use since you now know what position i enjoy playing, ne other upgrades you want to throw in will help too

thanks

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 10:13pm
Ah, you want something accurate. The best strategy for playing the ambusher/stalker is firing 3 rounds at a time. You fire a quick burst of 3 rounds and duck back under cover. You can really spend a lot on a barrel system. There are a lot of great ones out there. IMO the best simple, low cost barrel is the J&J Ceramic. It's the perfect woodsball barrel IMO. It's quiet, accurate, consistant, light, durable, etc.

Other upgrades hhrrmmm. Well, you'll want consistancy. Things like a good reg, HPA, an lp kit, a simple spring kit, etc. Those 3 shots have to be not only accurate, but consistant in velocity also. Don't wear some big bushrag suit either. Get some light ghillie. You need to be able to move around quickly. A Qloader is great for this since it'll feed fast enough if you get into a brawl and it'll provide that low profile and low-weight you need for mocing around slowly, stalking.
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
sniper621 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniper621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 10:17pm

cool  now here is the next quetion can you suggest a place or places to purchase this stuff

and what size barrel

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2006 at 10:25pm
14" is great for a barrel. It's easy to maneuver and can be poked through brush or leaned against bunkers.

Many online stores sell them. www.pbgear,com has them for $29 I believe.

The other stuff I would purchase slowly, one at a time. Get the barrel and then get an HPA tank. Most any online stores have HPA tanks.    
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic