Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New E-Grip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zeus311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeus311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New E-Grip
    Posted: 06 February 2006 at 12:49pm
Does anyone here know the release date of the new E-Grip with the W.A.S. board installed in it.  Also is there any way to tell them apart on a shelve at the store, so you make sure you get the 1 you want?
Torquestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torquestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 12:53pm

I've seen people on this forum and PBnation complain because they didn't get instructions with their E-Grip that explains the LED light and button.

That's the WAS board.  So it seems to be out, but in limited numbers I guess.  I personally have not seen a packaged WAS board E-grip, so I have no idea if you could tell the difference.

SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 3:51pm

I believe they should already be shipping the E-Grips with WAS. Check out their site at www.wickedairsports.com for a manual and such so you can tell the difference.  

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2006 at 4:18pm
I'm calling tippmann, even if I did get my E-grip for free it should still hve the new board.
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic