Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reg question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ilford Rule View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilford Rule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reg question
    Posted: 03 February 2006 at 4:44pm
Is there a way to set up a reg AND expansion chamber? cause i have an x-chamber to deal with liquid Co2 (which has been a problem for me), but ive heard regs are excellent. is there a way i can put the x-chamber somewhere else and then the reg into the VA?
CPro (w/ polished internals)
14" Bigshot
BT SBS
Various Rails
NcSTAR D4B
Macro
AA 68/45

CCI Phantom
45 Grips
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2006 at 5:06pm
Well, you won't really need the x-chamber after you have the regulator.  The only kind of reg I know of that will work with CO2 is a Palmers Stabalizer.  You should probably upgrade to HPA though.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Hella Cool View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Screw you guys, I’m going home

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hella Cool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2006 at 5:44pm
Palmers Stabilizer keeps out liquid co2 and regulates your air. Get it, ditch the X-Chamber. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic