Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

autocockers or automags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: autocockers or automags
    Posted: 01 February 2006 at 8:11pm
sell the cocker keep the mag
anarchyintheua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anarchyintheua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 7:49pm
Well the ion is my gun for speedball so i cant sell that, but thats for your input
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Rugged Individualist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 6:47pm
Keep the Mag. Maybe sell the Ion instead.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 6:33pm
Stick with the mag.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
anarchyintheua View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anarchyintheua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 5:11pm
I have a 68 classic mag with a new reg, boomstick, and check it mount on it, and then i have a trilogy comp with a st bolt, ultralite barrel, stablizer reg, and drop forward on it. So my question is i have 3 guns (last one is an ion) and i need to get rid of one of them. I play alot of woods ball ,and i am on a speedball team. If i sell the mag i will buy a e2 for it, and if i sell the cocker i'd buy a ule body, and lev10 kit for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic