Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 tool(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bgb27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgb27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 tool(s)
    Posted: 29 January 2006 at 8:29pm
Im getting a stock and noticed i most likely will need a tool. i have recently lost my tool, would tippmann give me one?
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 8:40pm

I just read your post and laughed uncontrollably for several minutes.

I'm sorry.   :)

Welcome to the forum.  I don't see why you would need a tool of any kind to attach a stock.  Most stocks for the A-5 simply replace the endcap, which means you only have to take out two pushpins to install the stock, which means no tools.

If you should need some tools, it would only be regular allen wrenches 1/8 and 3/16, I believe.  Allen wrenches can be purchased at any hardware store for a pittance, and I also bet you there are a couple laying around in your kitchen/toolshed/garage/closet.

Good luck.

bgb27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgb27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

I just read your post and laughed uncontrollably for several minutes.

I'm sorry.   :)

Welcome to the forum.  I don't see why you would need a tool of any kind to attach a stock.  Most stocks for the A-5 simply replace the endcap, which means you only have to take out two pushpins to install the stock, which means no tools.

If you should need some tools, it would only be regular allen wrenches 1/8 and 3/16, I believe.  Allen wrenches can be purchased at any hardware store for a pittance, and I also bet you there are a couple laying around in your kitchen/toolshed/garage/closet.

Good luck.

Ok, thanks for the info and the welcome

EDIT- What about a double trigger

Edited by bgb27 - 29 January 2006 at 8:47pm
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 9:23pm
no tools needed for that either, just pop out the push-pins holding the grip on, pop out the safty, remove the trigger assembling, pull it open, take out stock trigger (be careful no to loose springs) drop the new trigger in and reassemble
bgb27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgb27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 9:25pm
thanks evil
Torquestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Torquestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:30pm
I just wanted to add that it's significantly easier to add a stock if you loosen the two rear screws, in addition to removing the pins.  It makes it much easier to push the stock into place.
ollieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ollieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by bgb27 bgb27 wrote:

Ok, thanks for the info and the welcome

EDIT- What about a double trigger

I installed one on my A5 with the WAS board.  After doing so it only fired on full auto.  Found out you have to remove the metal clip on the rear of the trigger.

Edited by ollieb - 31 January 2006 at 12:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic