Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eddie Guerreo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:21pm
Who cares he was a wash out junkie.
a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 8:18pm

Originally posted by Monkey Dust Monkey Dust wrote:

He was sober for almost 4 years before he died.

Stress on his heart from his days of steroids and drugs is what killed him.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:07pm
Did anyone know that Pope John Paul II died?

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:20pm

<!--
bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img");//-->Who cares he was a
wash out junkie.
asdfo[jasfgsaf  he was still a great wresler and
one of my personal favorites.

strike 1

Edited by Ruska - 29 January 2006 at 11:26pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

he was still a great wresler and one of my personal favorites.

Its hard not to be great at scripted matches.

sporx wrote:
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 11:31pm
^Zing
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:41am
Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

<!--
bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img");//--><!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
     SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
     SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Who cares he was a wash out
junkie.
he was still a great wresler and one of my personal
favorites.

Its hard not to be great at scripted matches.
So you're saying it's easy for an actor to give a great performance?! Your logic doesn't hold water.

I'm not even a fan of wrastling, but the fact is there are guys that can "sell it", and there are guys that can't.

From all I hear and from the following he appears to have, Eddie Guerrero WAS an elite wrastler, and an entertainer that many people thoroughly enjoyed watching.

So yeah, just because it's scripted really doesn't mean his performances weren't great! Just a different kind of performance than what you're thinking of. Wrastling isn't a sport, it's "sports-entertainment".
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 2:58pm

People dont respect pro wrestlers, or give any credit to the writers.

It's not easy. The story never ends. Three nights a week the plots have to keep coming, changing, and working.

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 6:31pm
I don't know about the writers, but the athletes/wrastlers I do respect, most of them anyways.

I don't respect them for competing against an opponent, because they don't compete, it's rigged. But I do respect them for being amazing athletes nonetheless.

I haven't really actively watched wrastling in a long time, it wasn't called the WWE when I was still a fan.
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

People dont respect pro wrestlers, or give any credit to the writers.

It's not easy. The story never ends. Three nights a week the plots have to keep coming, changing, and working.

And it may be scripted, but its still gunna hurt when you get smacked with that steel chair, or you get thrown off that ladder and it sure aint gunna tickle when you get powerbombed thru a table.

P.S. how is a "" a dodge? If you search it, Rambino said thats what we're sposed to use.

Edited by __sneaky__ - 31 January 2006 at 6:45pm

Forum Vice President
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

I haven't really actively watched wrastling in a long time, it wasn't called the WWE when I was still a fan.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 7:14pm

I don't know about the writers, but the athletes/wrastlers I do respect, most of them anyways.

I don't respect them for competing against an opponent, because they don't compete, it's rigged. But I do respect them for being amazing athletes nonetheless.

I have tons of respect for the writers.

Think about it.

There is no off season. There are no breaks. You can't just 'start and stop' with each episodes.

The story has to keep going all the time. New stories have to be started. New people have to be written in. Knowing when to stop plots and change up things.

The story never stops, ever.

And by the way, in it's prime, the WCW was way better than the WWF.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

I have tons of respect for the writers.

Think about it.

There is no off season. There are no breaks. You can't just 'start and stop' with each episodes.

The story has to keep going all the time. New stories have to be started. New people have to be written in. Knowing when to stop plots and change up things.

The story never stops, ever.

And by the way, in it's prime, the WCW was way better than the WWF.

very true, but... I still think the WWE needs to hire Jeff Hardy back... he was insaine

Forum Vice President
Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 11:02am
WTH? The only people that think the WCW was EVER better than the WWF are hillbillies! Seriously, the WCW is whack, the biggest star was "Sting", compared to the DOZENS of stars for the WWF...I won't even get into listing all of them. To say the WCW was ever better than the WWF is probably the most ignorant wrastling comment I have ever heard, seriously.

WCW has whacker announcers, whacker wrestlers, it just wasn't nearly as good as the vintage WWF, by a LONG shot! Not even in the same league, IMHO. The only explanation I can think of for your comment is that you live somewhere in the midwest or back east, in that case I forgive you as I know those folks don't know what's hot and stylish

But seriously, the ECW in it's prime was better than either by a long shot, and the WCW was NEVER even close to the WWF. Trust me I used to watch both and the only thing the WCW had going for it was the Nitro Girls, that is IT!

ECW>WWF>WCW

Also to give the writers credit for those cheesy stories is REALLY pushing it.....I mean really how hard is it to come up with these sorry ass stories?! I really can't agree with you there, for people that are at least 13 years old, wrastling is watched for the athletic performances, not for the soap opera dramas.

But I'm not surprised that you like the dramatic parts
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 2:40pm

Also to give the writers credit for those cheesy stories is REALLY pushing it.....I mean really how hard is it to come up with these sorry ass stories?! I really can't agree with you there, for people that are at least 13 years old, wrastling is watched for the athletic performances, not for the soap opera dramas.

I will give them credit because I'm sure the writers are very talented at what they do. They are writing these stupid stories that are directly targeted at the audience. The fans of wrestling aren't looking for some thick story line that they are too stupid to follow. They need to create simple conflicts to keep it moving.
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 4:53pm
I used to be a bigger fan of WCW, it was better than the WWF, then I switched to WWF after a while. That was like 7 years ago...now its all about UFC.

nothing compared to the red and black nWo vs. the black and white nWo

Edited by TheSpookyKids87 - 01 February 2006 at 4:55pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 9:47pm

WTH? The only people that think the WCW was EVER better than the WWF are hillbillies! Seriously, the WCW is whack, the biggest star was "Sting", compared to the DOZENS of stars for the WWF...I won't even get into listing all of them. To say the WCW was ever better than the WWF is probably the most ignorant wrastling comment I have ever heard, seriously.

WCW has whacker announcers, whacker wrestlers, it just wasn't nearly as good as the vintage WWF, by a LONG shot! Not even in the same league, IMHO. The only explanation I can think of for your comment is that you live somewhere in the midwest or back east, in that case I forgive you as I know those folks don't know what's hot and stylish

But seriously, the ECW in it's prime was better than either by a long shot, and the WCW was NEVER even close to the WWF. Trust me I used to watch both and the only thing the WCW had going for it was the Nitro Girls, that is IT!

ECW>WWF>WCW

Dude, Sting rules and you know it. In my opinion he was probly the greatest wrestler of all time, *even tho I still like Jeff Hardy better*

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 10:00pm
He said good wrestler. all of his wrestleing is scripted.

I never said he wasnt a good actor.

sporx wrote:
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2006 at 10:06pm
wrestler... actor... what ever, I'm just used to saying wrestler.

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic