Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a-5 re-assembly problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lewd_Crowbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewd_Crowbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a-5 re-assembly problems
    Posted: 26 January 2006 at 3:50am
hi recently my friend purchased a new a5....

after playing with it for a day we decided to take it apart for a good clean now so far so good but here comes the problem we took it all the way apart .not a simple field strip. and now we cant figer out how to put it back together and still have it work. we can assemble it but we cant find were  this small sheet of metal that we found in it is supposed to go. the only way i can describe it is a small sheet of metal with a 45 degree bend in it close to one end. as a result the gun refuses to cock

thanks in advance

Edited by Lewd_Crowbar - 26 January 2006 at 3:52am
ResOps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ResOps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 7:15am

Try this link to the online manual. The illustrated assembly guide is in there

http://www.tippmann.com/pdfs/products/A5/a5manual.pdf

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewd_Crowbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 12:10pm
for the life of me i cant find it on the parts diagam ive looked at it for half an hour already? does the part i described ring a bell with any one?(it has to have a place because right now the gun wont cock)

Edited by Lewd_Crowbar - 26 January 2006 at 12:11pm
syl58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syl58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 7:28pm
maybe the sear?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewd_Crowbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 7:36pm
naw thats still there but thnx
drumlinefreek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumlinefreek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 9:07pm

Is it the linkage arm?

A-5
J&J 14"
Double trig

Outkast Sniper II- rolling with the pump world

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewd_Crowbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 10:27pm
never mind every one... it was just 2 cases of stupdity on my part. the metal bit wanst from the gun and the non cocking was due to a sleepy mistake in which the front bolt was put in backwards

Edited by Lewd_Crowbar - 26 January 2006 at 10:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic