Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Paintball Story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2006 at 10:19pm
 Well lets just say it involved a dead monkey and a spork.
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2006 at 10:57pm
one of my friends had a birthday played paintball didnt play for another year then started playing again someone elses b-day and now my new guns in the mail
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2006 at 11:36pm
Lets see:

This was years ago. I went to with a friend of mine to a party and we played some paintball there. I went out and got myself a Blade pump, and played with that for a while. Then I decided to upgrade to a Brass Eagle Avenger. I played with that for over a year. Then I got my A-5. After that I bought a mag, and then I sold it. Currently I still have my blade and my A-5.

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2006 at 11:38pm
Went out with my leet rental, got lit, came home, gathered my moneys, went out and bought my A-5, and that was the beginning.
Pro_Carbine View Drop Down
Struck out with naughty language 2/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pro_Carbine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2006 at 9:27am
I few years ago my family went to a friends house and he brought out his brass eagle sting ray. we were shooting it around. a week later my bro got a 98custom. then a week after that my bro invited me to go balling with him and my friend. he let me use his/we traded. then my parents let me get my gun, it was a sypder imagin. then it broke so i got a new imagin, then that broke and i got a xtra. than i new that gun was **edited** so i got a carbine. but then that broke twice. suprisingly! then i didnt feel liek buying a new vavle for it so i got my 98c.
98c
R/T
Eggy w/ Z-Board
Hpa Tank
Double Trigger
Drop Foward
12" Smart Parts Progresive
Team Morelli Company
"autococker with 40 inch hammerhead barrel mounted onto a flatline"-Lester98c LOL
RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2006 at 7:20pm

Me and my friend went when we were about 12 at the National Paintball fields and i won the speedball game all by myself because the others ran in and never stopped running.I was so chuffed and pleased with myself that i carried on going.

A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic