FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who’s your favorite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:07am
I don't really like any of you. 

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:14am
Suzuki is probably the most helpful forumer. I like almost everyone, though.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller. one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually. plus she's pretty hot....

flattered.
you should be. i've played with alot of girls. even some that play on teams and stuff.i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it. i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
awesome. I'm just a loud mouth when I play. You're all quiet and such with your Phantom.
i'm almost the complete opposite when i'm on the speedball field with my team. I'm usually screaming out positions and telling them what to do, me being the captain and all.... i don't do it when i'm on a team full of walk-ons though. they never listen...
really? you seemed really quiet. The funny thing was, was that Batman had called me "mouthy" and stupid for giving up my position in the compound. Where I had gone back to the bathroom and left you and that other chick in the kitchen and got that one chick out on the run. Stupid? I think not. But ya, communication is key.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:54am

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller.  one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually.  plus she's pretty hot....

flattered.
you should be.  i've played with alot of girls.  even some that play on teams and stuff. i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it.  i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
awesome. I'm just a loud mouth when I play. You're all quiet and such with your Phantom.
i'm almost the complete opposite when i'm on the speedball field with my team.  I'm usually screaming out positions and telling them what to do, me being the captain and all.... i don't do it when i'm on a team full of walk-ons though.  they never listen... 
really? you seemed really quiet. The funny thing was, was that Batman had called me "mouthy" and stupid for giving up my position in the compound. Where I had gone back to the bathroom and left you and that other chick in the kitchen and got that one chick out on the run. Stupid? I think not. But ya, communication is key.
lol yeah.  the main reason i was so quiet, was i had just woke up about 10 minutes before i got there.  you should come next time my team goes.  hopefully i'll have my cocker back by then.  also, how do u like the new management down at bc?
X
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:01am

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller. one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually. plus she's pretty hot....

flattered.
you should be. i've played with alot of girls. even some that play on teams and stuff.i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it. i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
i'm almost the complete opposite when i'm on the speedball field with my team. I'm usually screaming out positions and telling them what to do, me being the captain and all.... i don't do it when i'm on a team full of walk-ons though. they never listen...
lol yeah. the main reason i was so quiet, was i had just woke up about 10 minutes before i got there. you should come next time my team goes. hopefully i'll have my cocker back by then. also, how do u like the new management down at bc?
shelby needed some Mt. Dew. I do like the new management cuz the new owner had taken $20 off the ball price and membership fee. He had also cleaned the place up a bit cuz he said he was in the process of re-doing the fields some and putting in a new speedball course or someting. Just let me know the nest time y'all are gonna be out there and I'll check my schedule.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:06am
Of all time?

Joe Snuffy.
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:37am
I like a lot of the mods, like KRL was a great guy, and Rambino and Reb and Enos are all cool too, and I'm not trying to suck up here. Anyone who puts humor in my day I respect. That's a good majority of the forum.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:38am
probably whale because i never disagree with the guy or what he's doing
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Of all time?

Joe Snuffy.

"Don't you hate pants?"
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 4:51am
Clark Kent and Johnny Hopper (if johnny were still around) Then PBC.

Cedric, I'm hurt I'm not in yoru list.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 5:08am

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller.  one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually.  plus she's pretty hot....

flattered.
you should be.  i've played with alot of girls.  even some that play on teams and stuff. i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it.  i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
i'm almost the complete opposite when i'm on the speedball field with my team.  I'm usually screaming out positions and telling them what to do, me being the captain and all.... i don't do it when i'm on a team full of walk-ons though.  they never listen... 
lol yeah.  the main reason i was so quiet, was i had just woke up about 10 minutes before i got there.  you should come next time my team goes.  hopefully i'll have my cocker back by then.  also, how do u like the new management down at bc?
shelby needed some Mt. Dew. I do like the new management cuz the new owner had taken $20 off the ball price and membership fee. He had also cleaned the place up a bit cuz he said he was in the process of re-doing the fields some and putting in a new speedball course or someting. Just let me know the nest time y'all are gonna be out there and I'll check my schedule.
warm mt dew>cheap hookers.  yeah the new management is pretty cool.  the compound was alot better than it usually was.  the concept field looked pretty much out of commision though lol.  i guess they're putting airball in it though. 
X
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 5:37am
My list:

Sporx, she's become a great friend, and overall a fun person to talk with.

Mbro and carbinefreak, fellow college students

Cedric, we were made for each other

Hades, I just like him

Enos, always got along with him

Theguy, again, cool guy

Funky, met him, liked him, continue to like him

Any pbcer: plenty, whale, koolit, etc...

I'll think of more I'm sure
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 9:15am
I wish this was a most hated forumer post but hey . . .

Chewp: Hes chewp
Hades: Hes Hades
YWSM: Most helpful to me as an early forumer
Maybe BC: Pays child support
Clark: Always bringing in chalenging things to ponder
Reb: He straightened me out.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 11:35am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Cedric, I'm hurt I'm not in yoru list.

gah. I knew I fogot people.

Mbro because he is a tank.
Mehs because he's mehs.

amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:04pm

I havent been here long enough to make a very good impression of people, but

.Ryan- has a good political view of things.

Rambino and the other Mods are all cool.

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:17pm
slacker guy

` View Drop Down

"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:18pm
Slacker guy:

If KRL were here he would own your sig.  350 wide by 150 high . . .

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry its Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by ` ` wrote:

Slacker guy:

If KRL were here he would own your sig.  350 wide by 150 high . . .

Shhhh.
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

He has open mind of things. Dont be hatin yo.

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic