Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who’s your favorite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:07pm
I like Clark, Rambino, Darur and Dune. They always have something important to say, and it is usally well thought out. 
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

Fine. Here's my list.

Gatyr - My black friend.

Indeed, yo.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:13pm
Nobody likes me 
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Nobody likes me 
Or me...
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:15pm
You went to band camp
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:32pm
chewp i guess
eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:34pm
My favourite mod is Rambino. And my favourite fourmer is definatly mbro.
__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:48pm

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller.  one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually.  plus she's pretty hot....

Sneaky- i know noone likes him, but we go way back and he's really cool in person (not just saying that)

Talgak- he plays with a PGP

Sly- he has a nice carter and a fellow stock player

Tig- Crazy SL682 that just makes me smile

Enos- Makes some of the coolest markers i've ever seen

Hybrid Sniper- Makes quality posts

Milkman- always keeps me in awe

Thompson Shooter- the best milsim i have ever seen

alot more, but i can't think of them right now.  Also alot of people i wouldn't consider a "forumer"

X
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

Also alot of people i wouldn't consider a "forumer"

Let me guess. You wouldn't consider the people who don't post outside of T&O forumers, would you. Well, you're wrong. We've posted outside of T&O alot. Eventually, we got burnt out of answering the same questions over, and over again.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:55pm

Let me guess. You wouldn't consider the people who don't post outside of T&O forumers, would you. Well, you're wrong. We've posted outside of T&O alot. Eventually, we got burnt out of answering the same questions over, and over again.
wrong!  i'm talking about the people that have accounts here but don't post.... 
X
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:55pm

Sporx- same area, and really not a bad baller.  one of the (if not the) most aggressive girls i've played with actually.  plus she's pretty hot....

flattered.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:56pm

Well. So much for my guess and backing it up.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:58pm
where is lester on these lists?

mine go to chewps, hades, ywsm(most helpfull in new players), tae kwon do, rambino and enos
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

flattered.
you should be.  i've played with alot of girls.  even some that play on teams and stuff. i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it.  i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
X
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:59pm

Well. So much for my guess and backing it up.
lol yeah.  sorry.
X
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:01pm

flattered.
you should be.  i've played with alot of girls.  even some that play on teams and stuff. i figured this post seemed kinda boring so i put a winky smile on it.  i'm not sure if it helped all that much...
awesome. I'm just a loud mouth when I play. You're all quiet and such with your Phantom.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:46pm
Sporx what kind of marker do you have?
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:46pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

youm0nt- pioneer of the one word/smiley post

Rambino, Styro, and  Hybrid

Sneaky- and he's really cool in person

Edited by monty_sniper - 21 January 2006 at 11:49pm
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:54pm
Almost anyone from PBC.

They all rock, except people who come in like usagpilot.

Srsly, gtho kthxbye.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:00am

flattered.
awesome. I'm just a loud mouth when I play. You're all quiet and such with your Phantom.
i'm almost the complete opposite when i'm on the speedball field with my team.  I'm usually screaming out positions and telling them what to do, me being the captain and all.... i don't do it when i'm on a team full of walk-ons though.  they never listen... 
X
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic