Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another C-3 question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rustic View Drop Down
Chances are, Iím right.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another C-3 question
    Posted: 20 January 2006 at 11:58am

I took my C-3 to a field last week for the first time, and even with the Velocity turned all the way down, I couldn't get it to chrono below 280-290.

I checked the manual to make sure I was using the velocity adjustment correctly, and I don't think I'm making any serious foul ups with it.

I thought initially, that having the screw turned all the way to the right was all the way up. I chronoed if and it was shooting 280 (field limit was 245)

I turned the screw to the left a bit, and was rocketing off at well over 300fps. Its all terribly confusing. Is there some way to regulate it other than just monkeying with the velocity screw? I know theres other adjustments that can be made to it, but I haven't got my manual handy as I'm away from home for a while.

Thanks for any help.

~Rustic.

ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 12:29pm
I haven't been able to play since my first use of my C3... and it chronoed to within my limits right out of the box, so I didn't have to mess with it. That being the case... I don't really have anything I can suggest, as I am still relatively unfamiliar with the gun, and it has been packed up since I don't have any foreseeable games.

But... if you don't have your manual to look at... you can always view it/print it HERE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic