Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anti chop solution

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Bonte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anti chop solution
    Posted: 19 January 2006 at 7:21pm
We all know that after the cyclone raches its limit it has a blender effect....I think that the designer of the cyclone made a way to complicated design...What if the elbow/feed port of your gun had a sensor and when the bolt opened blowback would blow another ball into the chamber.  Or you coud wire it so when the back bolt hit a switch it would send blowback pushing the paintballs into the chamber.
Tippmann 98 Custom
Combat stock
red dot sight
Lapco offset sight
Flatline barrel
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 11:32pm
Cyclone is mechanical.

What you want is an electronic hopper.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 11:36pm
do you actually know what a blowback is?

You claim the cyclone is over complicated and now you want to add sensors and switches.

Edited by The Guy - 19 January 2006 at 11:36pm
stealthy2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stealthy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 11:49pm

Sounds over complicated to me. I think a good hopper and a pair of eyes it would do the trick. Of course I'm talking about a non-cyclone marker when I say that...

Tiger Stripe View Drop Down

Strike 2,Troll w/Account:: LERHIT1/21/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiger Stripe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 2:50am
Eyes its all in the eyes...

Edited by Tiger Stripe - 20 January 2006 at 2:50am
<<Sig much too large>>
RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Bonte Bonte wrote:

We all know that after the cyclone raches its limit it has a blender effect....I think that the designer of the cyclone made a way to complicated design...What if the elbow/feed port of your gun had a sensor and when the bolt opened blowback would blow another ball into the chamber.  Or you coud wire it so when the back bolt hit a switch it would send blowback pushing the paintballs into the chamber.

you're making it twice as complicated with this idea :P
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
RedLion56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedLion56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 10:23am

Does the cyclone really have blender affect on the balls .......no really does it ??because mine doesn't.Am i the only one who found this funny?It could be sarcasm

Bonte wroteBonte wrote:

I think that the designer of the cyclone made a way to complicated design...What if the elbow/feed port of your gun had a sensor.......Or you coud wire it so when the back bolt hit a switch it would send blowback pushing the paintballs into the chamber.

I think that just made it more complicated sorry m8

Edited by RedLion56 - 21 January 2006 at 10:24am
A5
12"Bigshot
Pure energy 20ozCo2x2/AntiSyphon
32 degrees Black X_chamber
Pen spring mod
Polished Internals
MVM91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVM91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 3:52pm
you just complicatizd it
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 4:21pm
you can shoot 20 bps with a cyclone with a qev mod.  it really doesn't have a blender effect, even though i broke balls in mine constantly.
X
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2006 at 7:28pm
some guy over on model98 put a coker ram on his cyclone and ebolt on his a-5, thatd make it faster i guess
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2006 at 9:41pm

Glue a needle to the bolt. Problem solved

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 11:39am

ROFLMFAO 1!!!111!!!!!1!!!1!ONE11!!! EXLAMATIONMARK1!!!1!

a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2006 at 8:57pm
The cyclone doesnt blend when it tops out, it just stops working.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 7:43pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

do you actually know what a blowback is?

You claim the cyclone is over complicated and now you want to add sensors and switches.

i think he said it best

snypur sam View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypur sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 11:24am
there is much better anti chop solutions. i have an idea but i don't trust you guys to give out my secret yet.
Sam I Am ; I am Sam

My Site
Bonte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 11:36am
when the bolt comes forward and hits the valve shooting the paintball ,gas (blowback) is also released on the bolt to push it back....you could redirect some plowback ito the feeder and you wouldnt even need any sensors...when the bolt hits the valve and opens blowback would force a paintball into the chamber....its simple really.

Edited by Bonte - 28 January 2006 at 11:36am
Tippmann 98 Custom
Combat stock
red dot sight
Lapco offset sight
Flatline barrel
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Bonte Bonte wrote:

when the bolt comes forward and hits the valve shooting the paintball ,gas (blowback) is also released on the bolt to push it back....you could redirect some plowback ito the feeder and you wouldnt even need any sensors...when the bolt hits the valve and opens blowback would force a paintball into the chamber....its simple really.
still not thinken thats gunna work...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 5:00pm
It works just fine. You won't be playing league tourneys with an A5 anyway, so why do you need anything faster than what the Cyclone can already handle? That's just an asinine waste of paint. Learn to shoot more accurately instead.

Edited by brihard - 28 January 2006 at 5:01pm
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
snypur sam View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snypur sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 4:51am
whao, brihard, i must differ with you on that one chief. what about us speedball players?
Sam I Am ; I am Sam

My Site
duckman_162 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckman_162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:27pm

lol what brihard said lol

why does anybody need a cyclone feed any imho there ugly and bulky

I would love to get an a5 if it had the same hopper rig as my 98

98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Damn rights!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic