Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Custom Zeus S.A.W.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 7:40pm

Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

sweet A5 dude , looks a tad heavy but cool none the less.

The hopper holds 350 Balls.. then u add the offset piece 50 more  so 400 all together

The offset I purchased off ebay.. Email me at mastersgtzeus@yahoo.com  and i'll send u the link to the guy who sells them...

Yes it's a decently heavy Machine gun..  but for me it's not bad at all  considering I am 6'7" 325 lbs to begin with.  Anything smaller and I'd feel "stupid"

RavenGuard View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RavenGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 10:42pm
we've gotta be the exact opposite...  You put tonnes of heavy stuff on your gun, and hold atleast 350 balls, while i keep what i need and use a 50 round hopper :p  Looks good but i don't like the ammo box.
Tippmann A-5
Polished Internals
E-Grip
Ape Board
JCS Blade Trigger
QEV
8" Bigshot + Apex
Ricochet R-5 / Tac Cap
Palmers Stabilizer
68/4500 Crossfire
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 11:14pm
I'd say possibly get a better barrel(dunno what that is, but it looks like the infamous thunderpig) and mount a red dot, possibly get rid of the fake mag to make the package a bit lighter. Otherwise I like the setup quite a bit.
A-5 Command View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Command Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 4:04pm

very very nice

ive been contemplating what hand guard would look the best for a SAW replica, and yours was perfect. Great taste. Just be carefull walking around with that haha.

I know you diddn't ask for a rateing but i give it a 9, give it a red dot. Mounting a forward hand grip on that would look sweet also.

A-5
Flatline
E-Grip
Tapco T-6 stock
JCS Duel Trigger
JCS Universal BiPod
Core Remote
88ci/4500psi Crossfire
R-5 Hopper
Apex Barrel
Hot Shot red dot
Lapco offset
Spec Ops A5-A2 grip
azncowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azncowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:11pm
This is what happens when a G36c and a M249 drink 2 bottles of tequila and
spend a night together.
The ammo drum is a good idea... but perhaps with a different rail kit.
Ride it like you stole it...
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:39pm

Originally posted by azncowboy azncowboy wrote:

This is what happens when a G36c and a M249 drink 2 bottles of tequila and
spend a night together.
The ammo drum is a good idea... but perhaps with a different rail kit.

lol, u've missed the point..  it's a Saw not all saw's are 249's etc..

I wanted something different that nobody has yet.. mission accomplished.  Thanks for the feedback however..

Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:50pm
very nice job on it by the way also like the ammunation makes it stand out never seen anything like it
azncowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote azncowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 5:59pm
Oh.. i guess i missed the point because of your title.
Nice touch with the live ammo appearance. Is the drum hollow or did you fill
it with expanding insulation?
Ride it like you stole it...
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 6:09pm

ahh your correct  I was in error with the title.. Didn't mean to put 249 in there.

I call it the Custom Zeus SAW

indrul3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:26pm
buy an engler
Dave09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:56pm
thunderpig
tippmann 98 custom
lapco bighsot 14 in
ricochet apache
dye invision
coming soon:
WGP 05 prostock
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:43am

myself I am like what the hell is a thunderpig? lol  never heard of it.

The Barrel on there is a CMI and I love it..  Shoots excellent, is very accurate  and it thunders!.. and for $20.00 bucks on ebay.  It shoots better than the opsgear interceptor barrel I also have at a fraction of the cost.

Edited by Zeus77 - 22 January 2006 at 1:50am
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 5:56am
looks very nice.  big fan of saws.  gotta love the raw firepower and rof.
X
cv222005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv222005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 9:19am
i thought of doin a similar set up to make a saw style gun. but i thought of taking the drum and turning it into a hopper. by turning it sideways it has a narrow profile and could probably hold close to 300 rounds.

98C
R/T
M4 foregrips W/sightpost
3POS-M4 STOCK
REMOTE
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 10:31am

Originally posted by cv222005 cv222005 wrote:

i thought of doin a similar set up to make a saw style gun. but i thought of taking the drum and turning it into a hopper. by turning it sideways it has a narrow profile and could probably hold close to 300 rounds.

Very kool idea.. U should do that!!  That would be unique  and the first time done in tha tmanner.  if u do it.. post pics.. that would be very kool to see.

yesr View Drop Down
Needs To Mature, Guested. 1/21/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yesr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:55pm
that looks nice man good job
MVM91 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter Dodge 3/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVM91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 8:34pm
step out the door and see how long it takes for the cops to get there lol. nice gun
tecumseh View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I Wanna Title!! Waah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tecumseh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 10:52pm
love them mulsims!  Very hawt.  I love bieng heavy gunner
what?
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 5:19pm

Just an update here.  Short clip of this S.A.W. firing  100 balls full auto.

Edited by Zeus77 - 23 February 2006 at 4:21am
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 9:50am

nice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic