Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Custom Zeus S.A.W.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
3hb78ftg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3hb78ftg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 7:34am

Very nice setup...personal recommendation though, paint the ammo box flat black to make it look more real and match the rest of the marker. Over all, good to go...

"While invisible, I see and destroy."
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 7:37am
I would do something about the foregrip. I would look into a real M249 carry handle/foregrip, and mod it to fit.
gooey11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooey11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 2:14pm
i dont know man that looks like alot of show, what kind of e-grip do u have on it because if u have a tippmann made e-grip on it then I wouldnt call it a heavy gunner, its only 15-17 balls a second. If u call that a heavy gunner a good angle would tear that thing apart.
ShortyBP View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

A G F Y

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShortyBP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by gooey11 gooey11 wrote:

i dont know man that looks like alot of show, what kind of e-grip do u have on it because if u have a tippmann made e-grip on it then I wouldnt call it a heavy gunner, its only 15-17 balls a second. If u call that a heavy gunner a good angle would tear that thing apart.
Uhhh... it's intended target is paintball players, not a battalion of charging hopheads with machetes.
If 900rds/min (15/sec) is not enough firepower for someone in the world of paintball... they either have too much money to spend on paint, or suck so bad as to be beyond any descriptive words.
Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 3:28pm

How many bps would you have on a heavy gunner.

Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 3:31pm

Thanks for the responces guys.

1. Snake.. I understand your idea. however  this is not a M249 saw.. it's a MG 43 saw that H & K makes.  There are actually 9 different versions of Squad automatic weapons out there.. We (the U.S.) just happen to use the 249 version.

my teammate Major actually has a exact replica 249 kit. with a real handguard modded to fit his gun.  Last thing I want to do is copy his mod exactly.

I am adding a few things soon,  Longer barrel, carry handle which has to be ordered from Japan and a QEV  and then it wil be finished.

Quote i dont know man that looks like alot of show, what kind of e-grip do u have on it because if u have a tippmann made e-grip on it then I wouldnt call it a heavy gunner, its only 15-17 balls a second. If u call that a heavy gunner a good angle would tear that thing apart.

Actually gooey11.. The S.A.W. has a W.A.S. board in it.  It has been timed twice now and it will shoot 405 balls in 16 seconds flat.  That's plenty enough for me. 

Edited by Zeus77 - 31 January 2006 at 3:35pm
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Zeus77 Zeus77 wrote:

]Actually gooey11.. The S.A.W. has a W.A.S. board in it.  It has been timed twice now and it will shoot 405 balls in 16 seconds flat.  That's plenty enough for me.P]

so what you're saying is you get 25 bps...i dont think so...
Zeus77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zeus77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Cheetos3254 Cheetos3254 wrote:

Originally posted by Zeus77 Zeus77 wrote:

]Actually gooey11.. The S.A.W. has a W.A.S. board in it.  It has been timed twice now and it will shoot 405 balls in 16 seconds flat.  That's plenty enough for me.P]

so what you're saying is you get 25 bps...i dont think so...

well not gonna get into an argument over it.. Keep thinking then is all I can tell you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic