Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G36c and grenade launchers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
spudman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G36c and grenade launchers
    Posted: 18 January 2006 at 1:49pm

i jsut bought the G36C kit from opsgear and was wondering will the grenade launcher from opsgear fit the kit

thanks for you help

spudman 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 4:17pm
If it's on a Weaver mount, it will fit any handguard with an underside accessory rail.

Shipping that all to Canada must have cost you a small fortune in customs duties...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
spudman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 1:00pm

ummm.. well i jsut got the kit and the Mollie Heavy Assault vest. i am going to get the launcher later on after i buy my car and get a new engine for my other car. it was about 670 for everything. and thanks for the help on my question. 

just a small question you dont happen to be on the ariakon forum do you lol.

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:24am
LOL, that's me, man. I wondered why 'Spudman' seemed so familiar after a total of three posts. How's it going?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

spudman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spudman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:12am
not to bad yourself? i though i could get some anwsers but it has taken for ever to get one. lol but meh least i know i can count on the people at the ariakon forum to help me out lol. 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 1:49am
Nah, around here we do our best to help out too. Or at least I do. :P I tend to browse Ideas and New Players once a day or so, so if I see any pressing questions I try to help out...

I'm good. Just started a new job the otehr day, so I'm making significantly more cash now. Money is good.

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 6:18am
the forums get a little slow after around 9pm ish.  i'm sure tomorrow you'll find out what you need.
X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic