FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bipod

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2006 at 12:32am
This would be a more appropiate question fro New Players Forum, because pretty much any paintball question can be asked there.

Or upgrades and customizing.

Many companies make bi-pods for guns.

check out any online store
ariakon_forever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ariakon_forever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2006 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by mat10590 mat10590 wrote:

Originally posted by Sureshot3091. Sureshot3091. wrote:

Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Def not an idea......
wha he sayd

Learn how to spell.
i did that on purpose dumbass, and stop stalking me and trying to make yourself look cool, you keep it up and you'll get a strike for flaming
Damn, you really think you're that good for me to stalk?
no but apparently you feel that i am, you say somthen about me in every thread, and when you dont notice that i have posted untill after youve responded, you edit your post just to include somthing about me in it... get a life dude
Last time I checked...I have a life...Yup...
then do somthen other then just look for a recent post of mine that you can throw in your comments on...
There's nothing else to really do at 1:30AM so I think I'll stick with this
go sleep dumbass
Considering the fact I'm not tired, no
then go hang yourself or jump off somthing really tall, somthen along those lines
ZOMG I'M GOING TO PM RAMBINO BECAUSE OF TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF ZOMG!!11!!!

enough with the quoting

WOW the guys over at the ariakon forum werent kidding when they said that all u do over here is b*tch at eachother...grow up u f ckin babies!!! TIPPMANN SUX ARIAKON FOREVER
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2006 at 6:59pm
Well, this thread is pretty much useless and a waste of Forum Space....thanks to a couple of Love Birds who cant help flaming each other publicly.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
diedonimpact View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diedonimpact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 11:45pm

[QUOTE=You Wont See Me]Def not an idea......

wha he sayd

Learn how to spell.
i did that on purpose dumbass, and stop stalking me and trying to make yourself look cool, you keep it up and you'll get a strike for flaming
no but apparently you feel that i am, you say somthen about me in every thread, and when you dont notice that i have posted untill after youve responded, you edit your post just to include somthing about me in it... get a life dude
then do somthen other then just look for a recent post of mine that you can throw in your comments on...
go sleep dumbass
then go hang yourself or jump off somthing really tall, somthen along those lines

ZOMG I'M GOING TO PM RAMBINO BECAUSE OF TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF

ZOMG!!11!!!

yay a cat fight....you guys need to chill and remember that since you dont know who the other person actually is...they could be a cereal killer thats why i always try not to piss anyone off becuase i dont want to end up as a sofa cusion in some creepy guy's house :)

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:10am
Originally posted by diedonimpact diedonimpact wrote:

[QUOTE=You Wont See Me]Def not an idea......

wha he sayd

Learn how to spell.
go sleep dumbass

ZOMG I'M GOING TO PM RAMBINO BECAUSE OF TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF

ZOMG!!11!!!

yay a cat fight....you guys need to chill and remember that since you dont know who the other person actually is...they could be a cereal killer thats why i always try not to piss anyone off becuase i dont want to end up as a sofa cusion in some creepy guy's house :)

That was one guy! Just cuz I killed one person doesnt make me a pcycotic killer...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:10am
Originally posted by ariakon_forever ariakon_forever wrote:

WOW the guys over at the ariakon forum werent kidding when they said that all u do over here is b*tch at eachother...grow up u f ckin babies!!! TIPPMANN SUX ARIAKON FOREVER

Wonderful. We work hard at the Ariakon forums to act professional and courteous, then you come over here with the Ariakon name and make a total dumbass of yourself.

The people we complain about over at Ariakon are those who do EXACTLY what you just did- show up somewhere and add nothing constructive to a conversation.

I'd suggest you stay off Ariakon and make your home here if that's how you intend to treat people; at least ehre others will put you in your place. Or maybe go over to PBnation. I'm sure they'd love to have you. I hope I eprsonally enver run into you over at Ariakon if you sport this kind of attitude.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
RussianGuru View Drop Down
Strike - 1 Rectal Flaming 1/22/6

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RussianGuru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 11:41am

Originally posted by diedonimpact diedonimpact wrote:

It puts the lotion on its skin, now!

the new account of "PaintballkidEPS"
Shape Up or Ship out. - God
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2006 at 5:45pm
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
capcadetspencer View Drop Down
Who cares about a title???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capcadetspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:40pm
So I am glad to see we are one big, happy, loving family over here at the Tippmann forums
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift -Steve Prefontaine

Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2006 at 9:20am
Free entertainment... Woooooooo. 
a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

duckman_162 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckman_162 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 3:29am

damn everybody on this forum has a problem with staying on topic it always turns in to an argument(sp). 

but ill stand out and help you i dont think tippmann has a bibod just for the barrel i know that ben tippmann has one for the bt-16 barrel

but if you want to get on just go down to your local hunting/ sporting goods store and you can pick one up for anywhere from $30 to 60 dollars thats what i did and i love it it really helps out field marksmen ect.

98% of paintballers act gangsta', if you are of the 2% that are normal, put this this in your sig.
Damn rights!
Monkey Dust View Drop Down
Total Idiot - Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkey Dust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2006 at 8:58am
www.opsgear.com Igot a bi pod off of here dont know if this helps
a new breed of dracula!!!!!!

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2006 at 7:10pm
Jesus H. Freakin Christ....since, NO ONE can really answer the guy's original question, I guess I'll have to do it....dont go to Opsgear for a Bipod, the reason being is that, in order for a bipod from Opsgear.com to mounted on your 98, you would need a Handguard to properly mounted one...so, here is the solution to the question
http://www.bp-usa.com/98_custom.htm
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 3:37pm

Wonder if the bat signal still get's checked by mods?

Somebody needs to lock this thread.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Jesus H. Freakin Christ....since, NO ONE can really answer the guy's original question, I guess I'll have to do it....dont go to Opsgear for a Bipod, the reason being is that, in order for a bipod from Opsgear.com to mounted on your 98, you would need a Handguard to properly mounted one...so, here is the solution to the question
http://www.bp-usa.com/98_custom.htm
umm... several people have tried to answer his question. There are several tho who can't let an argument that was over a week or 2 old go.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Def not an idea......
wha he sayd

Learn how to spell.

Way to turn a thread that had already been taken care of into a flame war, idiot.  Sneaky never did crap to you, why do you insist upon flaming him for every post?

X
kuhndog599 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, Language 5/4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kuhndog599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2006 at 5:58pm

man this is great!

if your going to get a bipod theyre like 20 bucks on ebay. hope it doesnt scratch your barrel. a cheap imitation of one is two sticks to make like a teepee with. yeah.

model 98 - homemade handguard
solid stock - opsgear mag
polished internals
homemade sling - paintjob
operator barrel
progressive barrel
opsgear mag - stock
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic