FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PETA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

I hate PETA.

Everbody hates you.
the_ion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 4:42pm
did anybody see the southpark on 1/12/06 (yesterday). they had peta in it and the peta members where married to the animals and this one guy was makin out with his llama.  then another guy had a kid with his chicken and it was sitting in a nest and it said "kill me".

did anyone see it?
Team "Suburbian Heros"

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by slacker guy slacker guy wrote:

So basically KEEP YOUR BELIEFS TO YOURSELF!

Nice things about living in a free country:
  • The right to basically believe what you want.
  • The right to express those beliefs as long as it is done in a way that does not violate the law or the rights of others.
  • The right to ignore/disagree with the stated beliefs of others.
    • The above right does not include the authority to stifle/silence others when they are stating their beliefs
    • Open discussion of opposing viewpoints is vital to the continuance of a free nation.
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 6:15pm
PETA is cool in my book.  Some of the members are a little crazy, but the general beliefs are good.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 6:17pm
PETA is stupid in my book.

Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 6:19pm
PETA does some good, but if anyone is to just TRY to take my Whopper and my leather wallet, there will be blood.

Edited by Brian Fellows - 13 January 2006 at 6:20pm
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by the_ion the_ion wrote:

did anybody see the southpark on 1/12/06 (yesterday). they had peta in it and the peta members where married to the animals and this one guy was makin out with his llama.  then another guy had a kid with his chicken and it was sitting in a nest and it said "kill me".

did anyone see it?

I didn't see it, but I used to have a llama.
travis75 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Dear Penthouse....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travis75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 8:43pm
electrocuting a chinchilla by clipping wires to the animalís genitals

Edited by travis75 - 13 January 2006 at 8:44pm
Hey MPAA, Guess what?

09 f9 11 02 9d 74 e3 5b d8 41 56 c5 63 56 88 c0!
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:04pm
Maybe I will send a video clip of me eating a steak while wearing a fur coat to PETA.
And yes most people saw the south park.
And what good to chincillas bring to the world? If they got wiped out most PETA members wouldn't even realize they were gone.

It's been changed jackass.
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Iíd have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:08pm
 I enjoy hunting. I like to eat meat. Maybe I even like to wear leather jakets. Does that make me a murderer. You can not live on this earth without harming some animal. They say"the dolphins are caught in the tuna net, the dolphins are caught in the tuna net". "Save the dolphins". I dont think the tuna enjoy being caught in the net. If they have a house they are destroing some kind of birds nest or mole home or something. Eat meat and like it. Maybe tomorrow I might even club a baby seal.
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:08pm

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

And what good to chincillas bring to the world? If they got wiped out most PETA members wouldn't even realize they were gone.

Somebody should have payed better attention in Highschool Biology.

djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:10pm
I have that class right now, and somebody should just go eat some tofu.

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

I enjoy hunting. I like to eat meat. Maybe I even like to wear leather jakets. Does that make me a murderer. You can not live on this earth without harming some animal. They say"the dolphins are caught in the tuna net, the dolphins are caught in the tuna net". "Save the dolphins". I dont think the tuna enjoy being caught in the net. If they have a house they are destroing some kind of birds nest or mole home or something. Eat meat and like it. Maybe tomorrow I might even club a baby seal.
i love hunting...
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:16pm

I have that class right now, and somebody should just go eat some tofu.

Come back when you get to the part about interconnected ecosystems.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by DracoPlasm DracoPlasm wrote:

Im against PETA...

I like killing animals, Eating animals, petting animals, and seeing animals...I also like us being able to experiment without a human life at risk...I like animals but their lives are FAR less valuable then ours...

If someone wants to the do the whole PETA thing go for it I dont care its the ones who non stop talk to me about it and how im an evil person who I have a problem with
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:18pm
Why don't you take all you hippy friends and go pour some blood on a some old lady wearing fur.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:22pm

Why don't you take all you hippy friends and go pour some blood on a some old lady wearing fur.

Boy, you sound intelligent when you post quick, witty, intelligent responces.

djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:25pm
Look, at least I'm smart enough to stay away from PETA.

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:27pm
Hunting sucks.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2006 at 10:40pm
No it doesn't and don't even bring up fishing,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic