FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acquitance commited suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:19pm
or you could get a bubble in a suringe and inject it into your vien it will go strait to your heart and stop blood from being able to enter your heart and it will kill you, it works thats why nurses and doctors flick the suringe and push some of the medicine out before they give you a shot
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

or you could get a bubble in a suringe and inject it into your vien it will go strait to your heart and stop blood from being able to enter your heart and it will kill you, it works thats why nurses and doctors flick the suringe and push some of the medicine out before they give you a shot

You're sick.

slacker guy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Guested - Dodge 2/8/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slacker guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by newport newport wrote:

I think I'd just get ripped off PCP and get into a fight with cops/wild boars. I could take out so many before my body just completely failed.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Cedric Cedric wrote:

You're sick.
im just sayen...
Apotheosis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apotheosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:56pm
If I were to kill myself I would OD on Crack, Ice and probably PCP.  There would be no living that one.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:07pm
id shoot myself in the head or swollow a bunch of sieni
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:52pm

id shoot myself in the head or swollow a bunch of sieni

Most butchered word ever.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:53pm
I'm sorry, but my god man. You didn't even get a single letter right. Admittedly, there is one i , one n, and one e, but you didn't get them anywhere near where they belong. Go back to preschool.

Edited by Frozen Balls - 11 January 2006 at 9:54pm

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

I'm sorry, but my god man. You didn't even get a single letter right. Admittedly, there is one i , one n, and one e, but you didn't get them anywhere near where they belong. Go back to preschool.
my pre school teachers tend not to have taught me how to spell extreamily poisonous substances names
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 10:00pm
really sorry for the loss.  the family will be in my prayers.  but man, what a bad way out. 

Hey! Are Those My BALLS On Your FACE?!
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 10:09pm

my pre school teachers tend not to have taught me how to spell extreamily poisonous substances names

if i where to kill myself i would go on a rampage and see how many things i could destroy.  then i'd eat a whole chocolate cake.  after i had the cake i would decide i would live because cake is sooooo good.  that's how i would kill myself.

X
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 10:34pm

You have problems with grammer too.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
THE_JACKAL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THE_JACKAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 10:35pm
I would ogo over to Somalia or Pakistan or something and live as a soldier of fortune taking as many of those bastards out that I can because I would have a low survival rate and would not care.  Or I would join the military and fake really smart and fly planes with nuclear weapons and ride one ass naked with cowboy boots on.
"It is better to die for freedom than to live in tyranny"

Set Up
Tippmann A-5 with Rt trigger
18" Dye Boomstick
Fixed Stock
Remote line
Tapco A-5 Saw Stock
RT trigger
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:11pm
Suicide, permanent solution to a temporary problem, unless you are clinicaly depressed, in that case, death could be your only true salvation.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:15pm

Actually it takes a lot for someone to get an air imbolism and even more to actually die from it. Believe me, I have more experience with that kinda stuff than I want to think about.....

Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:15pm
Hey look it's Dbibeau!
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

if i where to kill myself i would go on a rampage and see how many things i could destroy.  then i'd eat a whole chocolate cake.  after i had the cake i would decide i would live because cake is sooooo good.  that's how i would kill myself.

ya, i got 2 more, jump off a building or out of a plane, or run around blowing things up and setting things on fire and shooting randomly and hoping to get shot by a SWAT sniper
Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 11:26pm
some girl at my schools sister commited suicide and our sister/brother school a girl there hung herself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic