FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acquitance commited suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:51am
I always thought suicide by cop was interesting but I'd hate to do that to some poor cop. Not to mention they might just blow out your knee cap...

impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:52am
Or tazer you.
PyROphantasie View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language, Flaming 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PyROphantasie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 2:08am
man, i'm very sorry for his family, in 7th grade a kid i new commited suicide, didnt know him too well, but talked to him durring school one in a while, he hung himself, kinda a paintfull way to go i'd think, and i guess the car thing actually wouldnt be that painfull, as long as it smashed in your head, it'd be almost instantanious death, i always wonder why people see suicide as an option, do they think life cant get any worse? makes it even worse when there young, they had there whole life in front of them..
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 2:18am
So yeah, it sucks for families that kids commit suicide but I say they're doing them a favor. If they can't make it as a teen which really isn't that hard, how are they going to make it as an adult. Survival of the fittest.

Yeah, they can get help but all that would do is get the medicated to the point where they are just a zombie. Which is worse? A life of no original thought, creativity, or personality or death. Hell, in my case, I'd rather take the later.

If you can't realize that things are always better than the things you are upset with you don't deserve life. it's the best gift we have. If you think that things are too much you'll never make it anyways. Get it over with asap.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 2:25am
Agreed.

reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 6:58am
If you're taking the right medication(s) you won't be a zombie. The meds aren't there to take over, they're there to help. If you feel nothing, you're not on the right stuff.
It's not that it's so hard to be a teenager, but sometimes a body just doesn't function like it should, chemicals aren't produced, or produced too much. I can't say if that was the case here, but taking psych meds is little different than taking medicine for your heart or liver. People feel that because the brain can think that it can fix itself, or just cope.

And if life's so precious as people claim, then it would be worthwhile to try anything to keep it.

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 7:47am

^^Some people just don't see it until it's too late.

That's sad, though.

NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
cadet_sergeant View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More power to deflector shields, Scotty!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cadet_sergeant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:34am

tell this kids mom that Phoenix union high school district is always in need of teachers, it might be more of a drive.

i dont know of anyone who has commited suicide at my school however, last year a girl was ran over by 2 cars, and 5 varcity football players lost a parent.

Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:16pm
What a quitter.

-ProDigY- View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
strike 1 4/20 faliure to follow sig rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -ProDigY- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 3:32pm

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

So yeah, it sucks for families that kids commit suicide but I say they're doing them a favor. If they can't make it as a teen which really isn't that hard, how are they going to make it as an adult. Survival of the fittest.

Yeah, they can get help but all that would do is get the medicated to the point where they are just a zombie. Which is worse? A life of no original thought, creativity, or personality or death. Hell, in my case, I'd rather take the later.

If you can't realize that things are always better than the things you are upset with you don't deserve life. it's the best gift we have. If you think that things are too much you'll never make it anyways. Get it over with asap.

That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen you post on this forum.

Mitchthesniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mitchthesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 3:35pm

ouch. sorry man.

I shall not flag or fail. I shall go on to the end. I shall defend my island whatever the cost may be. I shall fight in the hills and in the streets. I shall never surrender.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 3:42pm
I withdrawl my agreement....Man I was tired....

pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 4:37pm

sorry to hear that bro

eliminator View Drop Down
Drinks from the Toilet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eliminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 4:41pm

Sorry to hear that man.

__||__
[        }------ =() =()
//'   ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 4:54pm
crazy just crazy
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

I concur.
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

So yeah, it sucks for families that kids commit suicide but I say they're doing them a favor. If they can't make it as a teen which really isn't that hard, how are they going to make it as an adult. Survival of the fittest. Yeah, they can get help but all that would do is get the medicated to the point where they are just a zombie. Which is worse? A life of no original thought, creativity, or personality or death. Hell, in my case, I'd rather take the later. If you can't realize that things are always better than the things you are upset with you don't deserve life. it's the best gift we have. If you think that things are too much you'll never make it anyways. Get it over with asap.

unbelievable..your an ass mbro..if somebody kills themself or feels that way they DONT deserve it..anyways I'm sorry to hear that man..
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:09pm

^

bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:28pm
I would choose to OD on ecstacy. I would at least die extremely happy.
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 5:30pm

You would die from de-hydration and heat stroke. I would sure as hell hope the feeling would over ride that.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic