FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Acquitance commited suicide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acquitance commited suicide
    Posted: 10 January 2006 at 11:51pm

The details I have are grim but enough to understand. I went to talk to my teacher I had last semester to ask if I could TA for him. After discussing the issue and I turn to leave he says "Did you hear what happeened to Eric" in a low voice. I turn and simply say "No" thinking he broke his arm, got in a accident or something along the lines. Bad but not what I was about to hear. My teacher said plainly in a low voice " He commited suicide yesterday". I thought " Holy smokes". Paused for about 5 seconds letting the views sink in even deeper. Then I asked, "How....how did he do it?"

Eric Riggs, i've known the kid since 4th grade. We played airsoft, went the river but was mostly the friend with my neighbor. I knew him well enough to "know him"but truly didn't connect. This kid always had a smile, was involved in extra curricular activities, had many friends. His mom recently lost her job as a teacher due to cost cuts. If this had a factor I'm not quite sure. Honestly I do not know why he did it. He asked his friends for a gun, the blew it off as a joke and thought he was just messing around which he occasionaly had done.

Yesterday from 3pm-4pm, Eric Riggs jacked up his car. Slid under it, and kicked out the jack.

Edited by _TT_ - 11 January 2006 at 12:08am
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:00am
Sorry to hear that.

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:08am
What and odd way to off yourself. How'd they figure ouit was a suicide? Seems like something you'd do to make it look like an accident.
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:11am
Yea I thought the same thing.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:15am
very sorry to hear that.

nice strike _TT_. very understanding...
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:18am
Why should I like him get away with a filter dodge just because his acquaintance killed himself? He knew exactly what he was posting.
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:20am
Thanks TT, I did know what I was doing just like...nm. And please don't say sorry to me or Eric. Say it to his family. That's who I feel sorry for.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:21am
Thats seems very odd to pick that way to go.

Why didnt he just drive his car head in to a wall. It just dont make sense.

I bet the school will do something. Schools fear the burst of suicides that one can cause.

Hope his family best wishes.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:25am
first girl i kissed hung herself with an electric cord three years later. I blame me. I'd kill myself if i kissed me.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:34am

if i where to kill myself id do it differant then that, like shooting myself in the head or somthen

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:42am
carbon monoxide is where it's at. OD on heroine might not be too bad either.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:43am
Wow...that is an odd method....I'd go for a shot gun or something like that....He might have survived that....eesh...

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:43am
I'd either shoot myself or OD.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:47am
ODing has a risk of failure though, especially if someone finds you....Maybe a long long fall?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 12:59am
Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

ODing has a risk of failure though, especially if someone finds you....Maybe a long long fall?

all depends on what you OD on. crack is pretty hard to survive in large quantities. i mean, if you b0rk your heart, you're screwed.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:05am
That's why you OD in the tub with a dry cleaning bag over your head.
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:08am
this isn't getting the least bit obscene
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Koolit32 Koolit32 wrote:

this isn't getting the least bit obscene

recent news story in town motivated my crack post... memphis is strange
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:26am
Yeah, I wouldn't blame impulse if he came back and wigged about our insensitivity in this thread.....

newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 1:44am
I think I'd just get ripped off PCP and get into a fight with cops/wild boars. I could take out so many before my body just completely failed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic