Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cyclone and r/t

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
some1udontkno70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote some1udontkno70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cyclone and r/t
    Posted: 10 January 2006 at 7:31pm
I have a cyclone and a r/t on my 98c the other nite i was trying to adjust my r/t i went through a 20 oz c02 tank in less than 20 minutes is there something wrong with it or does it always do this? also i only shot like 200 times probbally not even that.
Set up:
98c
cyclone feed system
pure energy remote
14"all american barrel
20oz c02
response trigger
rocket cock II
soon to come
nitrogen
super_gman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_gman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 9:30pm

Perhaps there was a leak you were not aware of? Next time you gas it up, listen carefully to see if you can hear the gun leaking from anywhere. 

Zerglet.
Mehs View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 9:42pm
You were using co2 by the looks of your signature.  I'm not sure what a 20" co2 is, but the 20 ounce you were probably using was most likely tipped downward, letting most of the liquid through it and into your gun, so it had little/no time to expand into gas, making the efficiency horrible.  Or it was just a bad fill.  Try again next fill, use your remote line, have your tank tipped upwards, you will get more shots out of that.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
some1udontkno70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote some1udontkno70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2006 at 11:02pm

yea i know my signature is wrong i wasnt paying attention but i did use a the remote and everythign any it got horrible effenciaty or how ever you spell it... is it cuz its cold? it was like 25-30 degrees here

Set up:
98c
cyclone feed system
pure energy remote
14"all american barrel
20oz c02
response trigger
rocket cock II
soon to come
nitrogen
Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2006 at 8:01pm
now that you said it was cold probably, take your tank inside to the warm and feel to see if it is heavy, cuz it probably has some liquid in it now.
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic