Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flexible Gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flexible Gun
    Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:14am
I had a dream about this and thought it was awesome... I was at my proshop and the guy showed me this cocker and it had this pivot points on it(kinda like that Z Drop thing)... so.. you could change from a Z grip, to a 90* to a 45... or have a 15* ASA and change it to a straight one, or an inverted 15* ASA... or slide the grip back and forth, kinda like the foregrip on the A5. The possibilities are endless.

drummerboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:58am
yeap nice one
A-5:
-E-GripW/JCS
-BSA30mm
-J&J Ceramic 14"
-JCS POWERTUBE"GM"
-JCS VooDoo W/RVA
-StarFire Bolt
-Polished Internals
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:35pm
wth... one person responds to this great idea, but theres like 30 replies to sneaky snipers retarded anti noob gun.

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:38pm
How would it work?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 10:54pm
I dunno... I was kind of thinking about it. just a kind of hinge i guess, and to fill the space in between the joint and the gun, just flexible rubber i guess.

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by dmp4892 dmp4892 wrote:

wth... one person responds to this great idea, but theres like 30 replies to sneaky snipers retarded anti noob gun.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 2:11am
Originally posted by dmp4892 dmp4892 wrote:

I dunno... I was kind of thinking about it. just a kind of hinge i guess, and to fill the space in between the joint and the gun, just flexible rubber i guess.
give it a swivel in the top center of the grip so it can change the angle its at and it locks in at differant points so it wont wobble around
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 12:59pm
That's because Sneaky Sniper's cool, and we're sick of hearing good ideas in this forum because there are so damned many of them.

The scary part is you started with "I had a dream of this"...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 3:35pm
I had a dream that my rents were buying me a new gun and the guy showed me one that was all adjustable... I was quite disappointed when I awoke to that dream. It was wicked awesome.

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:23pm
Ok you know how to hinge. But how ill the sear and trigger work.  If its electro, what about the solenoid and everything else?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
dmp4892 View Drop Down
Goodbye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmp4892 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 4:42pm
I dunno... flex boards?

whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 5:23pm
Ew?.......Just ew. I don't think that would ever work.
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 7:02pm
Long, breakable, and heavy.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

That's because Sneaky Sniper's cool

WRONG!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2006 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

That's because Sneaky Sniper's cool, and we're sick of hearing good ideas in this forum because there are so damned many of them.

The scary part is you started with "I had a dream of this"...
haha, your officially the coolest canadian ever...
the_ion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_ion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 10:02pm
how bout u get high on acid then it will bend

no im not a druggy never touched any of it
Team "Suburbian Heros"

Mr.Shake56 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Shake56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 1:17am
Originally posted by the_ion the_ion wrote:

how bout u get high on acid then it will bend

no im not a druggy never touched any of it

what was the point of bumping this?? ^^^
Ruska View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Rhymes with ... er, Tuska!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 1:31am
Do Not Bump Old Threads!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 2:47am
Haha, very nice.

This has to be one of the more original ideas i've heard in a while. And its very doable.
KlauseFluoride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KlauseFluoride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2006 at 7:43am
On an E blade autococker, all that connects from the grip into the firing of the gun are two little pieces of wire, one for the front block and one for the eye. If you were to give these wires some slack and seal them up with thicker rubber (like a macroline), it could work fine.
Just to alert everyone, "Gun maintenace and repair" is misspelled.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic