Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMODS, why is my real account.............

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
djrock View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Guested - Filter Dodge 01/13/06

Joined: 31 July 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1244
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

I might of had a little run in with him once. But I really didn't notice himdo aything like drop an F-bomb. I think he is suspended because or some marijuana link. He now has 2 strikes, did he before.
Dude, it's kinda rude to talk about me like I'm not even here! lol

It is my thread. I honestly don't remember having any runins with you.......are you the dude that likes the eagles and was dissing TO?


You said some comment about Bush, I flammed that comment, and then you sent my some PM's about it. Who really cares, twas behind all of us now.

It's been changed jackass.
Back to Top
Bango View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Rugged Individualist

Joined: 30 January 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2572
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 8:12pm
PM
Back to Top
Zesty. View Drop Down
Member
Member

Waah, me > you

Joined: 17 December 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Originally posted by djrock djrock wrote:

I might of had a little run in with him once. But I really didn't notice himdo aything like drop an F-bomb. I think he is suspended because or some marijuana link. He now has 2 strikes, did he before.
Dude, it's kinda rude to talk about me like I'm not even here! lol

It is my thread. I honestly don't remember having any runins with you.......are you the dude that likes the eagles and was dissing TO?


You said some comment about Bush, I flammed that comment, and then you sent my some PM's about it. Who really cares, twas behind all of us now.
Haha, oh crap, I remember that......you are right.

Ypu seemed kinda mad at me but I think you misunderstood me, but you kinda flamed me out of nowhere, and then we PMd each other.....but yeah, I get along with everyone that's not a close-minded square.

"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Back to Top
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Original Forum Gangster

Joined: 11 June 2002
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 10743
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Seriously, where do I ever start arguments?
Ummmmmmmmm.........How about when you started PMing Funky and I for like two weeks straight.
The point is, I PMd you! On the forum I adress anything I disagree with as respectfully as I can as long as I feel respected in return......what I PM you isn't of any issue to this public forum.....unless you want me to bring up the disgusting, vile homosexual pornography you PMd me!


I swear, if everyone actually knew all the facts of this whole situation like I know them, they would be on my side in all of this........and for sure high voltage is like the furthest "out of the loop"! LMAO He has no clue what is going on, and is ripping me for no reason other than a strange, disturbing affection for some guys he chats with.

Seeing as you just brought up the "disgusting, vile homosexual pornography" i sent you. I sent Zesty lemon party and tub boy because he would not stop pming me claiming I was attacking him.

Why do you feel the need to address EVERYTHING you disagree with on the INTERNET, it's the internet, why do you care? Just read it and move on. You don't have to constantly attack people in PMs calling them homosexuals and saying they said things they didn't just because you don't like one thing they posted. So I posted things that made fun of religion, big deal, open your mind you psycho.

Grow up, see a shrink and stop posting.

After you read this i'm sure you'll need to "take a bong hit so you can calm down and not rip me to shreads."

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Back to Top
karnivor View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
Strike 1 filterdodge

Joined: 18 November 2004
Location: Antarctica
Status: Offline
Points: 409
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

^Dang, I thought I was the only one that saw it! Thank you for having some perspective!


What we have here, is a bunch of geeks with no friends in real life, and no authority in the real world....thus they come to the Tippmann Forums, not to talk about paintball, but to fulfill their fantasies of being a bully!


So they team up in this "Geek Squad", and proceed to bully anyone that doesn't act and talk and think like them.


Like I've said before, I don't take bullying well, and am willing to sacrifice my name to make this forum a better, less "Geek Dominated" place.


The saddest thing is, you would think these geeks, given the way they are treated in real life, would be COMPASIONATE to others less fortunate than themselves, but instead, they are what they are.....whack geeky kids.



says the kid who has an acount for four (4) days and has 75 posts..... its sad really...
Back to Top
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Joined: 14 June 2004
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 5865
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:09pm
You can count...

Back to Top
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: Botswana
Status: Offline
Points: 6612
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:34pm
I don't know why the account doesn't work.  Will look around and let you know...
I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Back to Top
paint balla View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 06 January 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 65
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:37pm

wha does guested mean?

_____||__
[________}----- =() =()
// '      ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE??
Back to Top
Rock Slide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Well, my player card says Iím an <KRL> !

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: Botswana
Status: Offline
Points: 6612
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 9:42pm
Well, it is inactive so you must have pissed somebody off...  Or the wrong button was pushed by mistake.   We'll see what the other Mods say.  I ain't steppin' on toes.
I bring annihilation

and cheap red wine!
Back to Top
paint balla View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 06 January 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 65
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 10:22pm
i was gueseted too. i was eliminator, plz hep
_____||__
[________}----- =() =()
// '      ||
R THOSE MY BALLS ON UR FACE??
Back to Top
Bolt3 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar
What?

Joined: 01 February 2005
Location: New Jersey
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Uberhamster Uberhamster wrote:

^ coming from a noob that just quoted himself!


What about you, weirdo.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Back to Top
Uberhamster View Drop Down
Member
Member

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Joined: 30 September 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 561
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 12:47pm
WTH all you talking about?
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
Back to Top
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Outranked by guitarguy?

Joined: 11 September 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 11227
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Uberhamster Uberhamster wrote:

WTH all you talking about?

Maybe if you would read the entire thing, you would understand.
Back to Top
PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Tons of em’

Joined: 14 July 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 9800
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by paint balla paint balla wrote:

i was gueseted too. i was eliminator, plz hep


No, zesty can stay.

You can't.

Not that its any of my business, but ive seen some of those PMs by Zesty and it was ostly him accusing whoever he Pmed of being of a different sexual orientation.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Back to Top
Zesty. View Drop Down
Member
Member

Waah, me > you

Joined: 17 December 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Originally posted by Zesty. Zesty. wrote:

Seriously, where do I ever start arguments?
Ummmmmmmmm.........How about when you started PMing Funky and I for like two weeks straight.
The point is, I PMd you! On the forum I adress anything I disagree with as respectfully as I can as long as I feel respected in return......what I PM you isn't of any issue to this public forum.....unless you want me to bring up the disgusting, vile homosexual pornography you PMd me!


I swear, if everyone actually knew all the facts of this whole situation like I know them, they would be on my side in all of this........and for sure high voltage is like the furthest "out of the loop"! LMAO He has no clue what is going on, and is ripping me for no reason other than a strange, disturbing affection for some guys he chats with.

Seeing as you just brought up the "disgusting, vile homosexual pornography" i sent you. I sent Zesty lemon party and tub boy because he would not stop pming me claiming I was attacking him.

Why do you feel the need to address EVERYTHING you disagree with on the INTERNET, it's the internet, why do you care? Just read it and move on. You don't have to constantly attack people in PMs calling them homosexuals and saying they said things they didn't just because you don't like one thing they posted. So I posted things that made fun of religion, big deal, open your mind you psycho.

Grow up, see a shrink and stop posting.

After you read this i'm sure you'll need to "take a bong hit so you can calm down and not rip me to shreads."
Dude, I am SO TIRED OF YOU KIDS THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!! I don't care about you making fun of religion you blooming idiot! I am not baptizwed, don't go to church, and don't really give a crap about what you make fun of.....except the fact that the post WAS NOT FUNNY! THAT IS WHY I RIPPED YOU, it was mostly a joke, you sensitive idiot. I saw your post, and the religion part didn't matter to me, it was your whack sense of humor!

Again, just to be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR, I DO NOT CARE if you make fun of Jesus Christ or God himself! It was the weak jokes, not the subject material!

"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Back to Top
Zesty. View Drop Down
Member
Member

Waah, me > you

Joined: 17 December 2005
Status: Offline
Points: 180
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:27pm

Honestly, the reason I come on the 'net is to share viewpoints...the ENTIRE PURPOSE for this forum is to get differing viewpoints!

I know you, Daveellis, cedric, highvoltage, and plentifullballs would love for everyone on here to agree with you dorks, but the fact is 99% of the time I don't, so I try and say my position and all I get is you whining kids saying,"It's just the internet man, take it easy"

If you don't want opposing viewpoints to your opinions, don't post them here! Stick to chat and you won't have to deal with me.

If you post in a PUBLIC FORUM which I am a member of, and I disagree with you, I really don't care how many friends you have on here to back you up or how much homosexual porn you send me, I still am gonna say my opinion until I am unable to type them out.

If you don't like it, you can feel free to leave or not post......you seem old enough that you should have some developed beliefes and not be so defensive about me disagreeing with you.



Edited by Zesty. - 07 January 2006 at 1:28pm
"People who see the future earlier than others are always feared and misunderstood." - Jose Canseco
Back to Top
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Original Forum Gangster

Joined: 11 June 2002
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 10743
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:29pm
*cough*insane*cough*

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Back to Top
_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3239
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 1:33pm
It is being currently being looked into.

I am locking this thread not really for the content but because its original purpose is being addressed.

As long as the contents of your posted opinions are within the established forum guidelines, feel free to express them in other threads.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.098 seconds.