Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my custom pro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maddog312us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my custom pro
    Posted: 05 January 2006 at 2:48am

I was playing some pb tuesday and on the last game we played my gun would stop working. Like it would shoot once every 3-4 times I pulled the trigger.But it wouldn't do it every time just every 15 balls or so. I was using co2 and mabey my gun was freezing up. It was about 50 degrees outside so if someone could tell me what is wrong with my gun it would be great.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 9:21am
Maybe your tank was running out?
cus98tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cus98tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 7:08pm
I find that couting the number of time you fill the hopper works best. When it is warm out you might get 6 hopper fills, (1200) shots, when it is cold 4-5 hoppers 800-1000 sometimes less sometimes a little more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 7:36pm
no, it was a full tank of co2  me and my dad just filled it before our last game

Edited by maddog312us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 12:25am
I forgot to say that the gun is electronic

Edited by maddog312us
CUSTOMPROe#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CUSTOMPROe#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 10:27pm
Take it apart and check the e-grip internals such as the magnet (make sure its not cracked or broke), and armature pin (make sure its not mushroomed on the ends). These are the problems most psople have had with pro-e's. If you have any of these problems call Tippmann and they will replace the part. 
Custom Pro E
Cyclone feed
4500 HPA w/Guerrilla reg
Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 11:42pm
also, there was a post earlier that a guys e-grip was messing up. and ya know what it was? he had a low battery. so try replacing the battery and see if that does it.
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2006 at 12:47am
how long do the batterys last i have shot about 4000 paintballs and i put a new battery in it before that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 1:04am
it was the syilinoid that was messing up mabey it is the battery
Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 2:53am
probably was, if it works now, that was your problem
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddog312us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 4:35am
well i didn't change the battery it just started working again but i did un hooked the battery then reconnect it so mabey it just wasn't connecting good
drummerboy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drummerboy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2006 at 11:18am
thats a bummer
A-5:
-E-GripW/JCS
-BSA30mm
-J&J Ceramic 14"
-JCS POWERTUBE"GM"
-JCS VooDoo W/RVA
-StarFire Bolt
-Polished Internals
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic