Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-chamber/Drop forward

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Turtlemarker12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtlemarker12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-chamber/Drop forward
    Posted: 03 January 2006 at 7:31pm

i am getting an X-chamber and a drop forward and so i was just wondering if i really need something else to go with it. Does anybody know where i can get these cheap?

model 98
The_GOAT View Drop Down
What happened to my post count?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_GOAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 7:48pm

go to countypaintball.com

get a DOP X-core they are the best expansion chamber and they will have options for drops

you will need macroline or steel braided hose and fittings to go with two to connect them

SP Vision Imp w/ ALL NDZ internals, CP flame drop w/ on/off, Freak-AA tip, lowrise feedneck, NDZ Pro-Mag trigger, tapeworm, NDZ lpr cap, NDZ ti. bolt pin, maybe thats it?
EggII
88/4500 Crossfire
Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 7:56pm
make sure you get a Vertical Adaptor too. and you might want another steel braided hose. im not sure, but the other one my be too long. im not sure.
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals
BayAreaPBaller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayAreaPBaller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 8:34pm
when u buy the vertical expansion chamber kit it comes with a new hose and that one should fit.
Custom Pro:
Hrbrid Conract Killer Grips
14" JJ 14 full tilt ceramic
Black Evo2
Java Remote line
32 degrees flame drop
expansion chamber
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 8:35pm
  Like said, you'll also need a Vertical Adapter to mount the X-Chamber (unless you buy the Tippmann kit which already includes it). And you'll want a new length line, and possibly new fittings. I suggest that you just get a Macro Line kit, since you can cut the macro to the desired length, and the kits come with fittings. You can purchase all this stuff on www.countysports.com (new county paintball).
   MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
drew08 View Drop Down
Guested - Filterdodging Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drew08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 9:23pm
yeah,  i have the x chamber with a drop forward, and microline
CP with RT
14" smart parts tear drop
16oz tank
Empire Reloader II

the soon to be SEAL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic