Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blowback Vents+Super RT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
drew08 View Drop Down
Guested - Filterdodging Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drew08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blowback Vents+Super RT
    Posted: 03 January 2006 at 1:02pm

ok so i went on model98.net, and was looking at all their different mods, i have a question, do the blowback vents also work with hpa tank either low presure or high, or is it only good for co2.

my other question is can somebody explain the super RT mod to me more clearly, like step by step, thanx

CP with RT
14" smart parts tear drop
16oz tank
Empire Reloader II

the soon to be SEAL
JcKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JcKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 6:19pm

Use this drew....

Edited by JcKa - 19 January 2006 at 7:25pm
-Cobalt to White Sonic Cyborg
--7 Piece Matchstik Kit
---White Suicide'd Halo B
----PMI Stubby w/ NXE Cover
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 6:52pm

You bumped an old thread to tell a guested guy to use search?

gg

JcKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JcKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 7:15pm
gg to you to ;)

He has another account btw, but you already know that...

Anyways, it wasn't that much of a bump as a way of helping him answer his question.  IDK but last time I checked trolling wasn't encouraged either, and you kind of bumped the thread in a way too.  Its best to PM. 

He may not have known there was a search feature, and he may now find the answer to what he was looking for.  I'm sorry in any way if what I did does or doesn't lead to him finding whatever he was looking for because it upset you. 

I was in no way trying to offend the rules or the antiques of the forum, I just saw his post and aided him in it. 

Edited by JcKa - 19 January 2006 at 7:28pm
-Cobalt to White Sonic Cyborg
--7 Piece Matchstik Kit
---White Suicide'd Halo B
----PMI Stubby w/ NXE Cover
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2006 at 7:31pm
Blowback vents are absolutely worthless. They do nothing for performance, all they do is let dirt and crud get into the front bolt area of your gun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic