Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

broken low pressure fitting on E-Bolt

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tip Man 86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip Man 86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: broken low pressure fitting on E-Bolt
    Posted: 02 January 2006 at 2:01am
I had just recently purchased one of the discontinued E-Bolt systems for the 98 custom from a store that only had one left. I found that when putting it together the screw going through the low pressure fitting for the side of the regulator was snapped in two where the hole was drilled for CO2 to go through inside. Since I paid for this kit and the part was broken I just wondered if anyone could tell me if you can still get a replacement low pressure fitting even though the factory discontinued this product. If not able to buy it somewhere then does anybody know if tippmann still warranties this product? I really didn't want to waste all of that money because that little screw broke. Somebody help me in telling me whether tippmann can replace this piece or whether there is a store I can purchase another one of the low pressure fittings without having to buy the whole new kit. I hope somebody sells one because for some reason I'm thinking since the discontinued the E-Bolt, they won't have replacements for these pieces anymore.

Edited by Tip Man 86
ROOST View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROOST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2006 at 2:48pm
i dont know much about the e-bolt,but i wouldnt recommend using Co2 with it...

yess,dace very nicee...
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2006 at 12:28pm

Originally posted by Tip Man 86 Tip Man 86 wrote:

I had just recently purchased one of the discontinued E-Bolt systems for the 98 custom from a store that only had one left. I found that when putting it together the screw going through the low pressure fitting for the side of the regulator was snapped in two where the hole was drilled for CO2 to go through inside. Since I paid for this kit and the part was broken I just wondered if anyone could tell me if you can still get a replacement low pressure fitting even though the factory discontinued this product. If not able to buy it somewhere then does anybody know if tippmann still warranties this product? I really didn't want to waste all of that money because that little screw broke. Somebody help me in telling me whether tippmann can replace this piece or whether there is a store I can purchase another one of the low pressure fittings without having to buy the whole new kit. I hope somebody sells one because for some reason I'm thinking since the discontinued the E-Bolt, they won't have replacements for these pieces anymore.

You question is not clear! What do you mean "low pressure fitting"? Are you speaking of the barb, to which the hose connects, that sticks out of the side of the mini-regulator supplying gas pressure to the solenoid valve on the board? If that is what you need that fitting is available from  Palmer.

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/

This age may contain the part you need:

http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/fittings.htm

BTW, the E-Bolt will never likely be obsoleted to the point that parts are not available BECAUSE all the components are standard industrial parts findable with a little research. The electronic control board might be a part you'd THINK you would have trouble finding, but that is also unlikely. There are several after market manufacturers that supply boards that are drop-in adaptable to the E-Bolt (actually superior to the OEM board) and and most other electro-pneumatic markers on the market. It is actually easy to build an E-Bolt "kit" for your 98 from scratch, though it will likely cost a bit more than these E-Bolt kits gathering dust on some store shelves.

Edited by Bruce A. Frank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic