Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which speed loader???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jw1961 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw1961 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which speed loader???
    Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:41pm
OK, i hav a 98c and when i shoot as fast as I can i chop alot of balls, so i thinkthat i need to get a speed loader and R/T.  Any suggestions?
SuzukiRider987 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuzukiRider987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 1:57pm

Your defiantly going to need an Electronic hopper. I'd suggest that you get an Evolution 2 at the least. They're made by Viewloader, and can feed up to 19 bps (cost 70 bucks). If you want to be certain you won't chop, then I suggest that you get a Halo B ($100 w/o Rip Drive). They can feed 22+ bps, so you won't have to worry about chopping.

MacDev Militia
   Alien - Because winning is more fun.
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 2:30pm
halo b with victory board, but, here's why i say victory board, first call tippmann and tell them you need the low pressure hoses and fittings for the r/t. then you'll be shootin about 22bps, i chop with my  halo, and i'm gettin a victory board for it.
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2005 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by SuzukiRider987 SuzukiRider987 wrote:

I'd suggest that you get an Evolution 2 at the least. They're made by Viewloader, and can feed up to 19 bps (cost 70 bucks).

Y-Board Eggs will only feed 17bps
Z-Board Eggs will feed 19bps.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic