Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Power tube problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Army46r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Army46r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Power tube problems
    Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:12pm
I have had a properly working 98C.  Got the cyclone system that requires changing of power tube with the same internals.  When I made this switch the power tube leaked.  So I tried the original power tube and now that leaks.  I noticed that the valve was loctited into the power tube originally.  Since I had to break that to put the valve into the cyclone power tube could that be a contributin factor.  Please help!
HPA
Palmer's Male Stab
Cyclone w/ X7 Loader
32*Remote
J&J S2 Ceramic 14"
Evil Driver 14"
Rocket Cock
Bullet Drop
2X Trigger w/ Stop
Polished Internals
Dye Stickies

Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 12:34am

Originally posted by Army46r Army46r wrote:

I have had a properly working 98C.  Got the cyclone system that requires changing of power tube with the same internals.  When I made this switch the power tube leaked.  So I tried the original power tube and now that leaks.  I noticed that the valve was loctited into the power tube originally.  Since I had to break that to put the valve into the cyclone power tube could that be a contributin factor.  Please help!

It leaks where? Gas comes out of the barrel or from where the hose fitting screws into the valve?

Edited by Bruce A. Frank
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 1:39am
what bruce said, we need more details.  help us, help you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic