Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your girl vs your gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Cirabisi2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your girl vs your gun
    Posted: 27 December 2005 at 9:59pm
man i have had this problem for a while, my girl friend keeps on putting the guilt trick on me by saying, "is paintball more important than our relationship?" now i dont know about others but i just cant turn her down, i havent played paintball in a few months, DAMN IT! have any of you had this problem? any hints or tips to bring  my relationship and paintball closer together?
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:01pm
 Get her involved with paintball. She might like it.
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Attila View Drop Down
2 language strike, 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Attila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:02pm
yea, except its been me and the drums cause i go out for gigs all the time and she doesnt like coming along.  post a pic of her and ill tell ya if shes worth it. 
Hey! Are Those My BALLS On Your FACE?!
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:02pm
Never had that problem but someone I know just had her play a game and then she liked it so yea.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:04pm
Yea, I haven't been going out with my current girlfriend very long(only a couple of weeks) but I haven't balled since we started "talking" whatever the hell that means.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:06pm
Playing paintball VS Playing with your girlfriend?

Girlfriend should win out 10 times out of 10.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:07pm
i thought of having her play but.... she might shoot me before we even get out on the field, that and i dont think she would like being shot cause if your not use to playing all the time the first few times your shot will sting a bit, i will take a pic of her when she comes over next time and post it...
98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:09pm

Originally posted by DBibeau855 DBibeau855 wrote:

she always come first, but she is tryin to keep me from going out

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Cirabisi2009 Cirabisi2009 wrote:

Playing paintball VS Playing with your girlfriend? Girlfriend should win out 10 times out of 10.

she always come first, but she is tryin to keep me from going out

Get rid of her then.
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:16pm

How old are you? 14?

Your girl > some lame-ass hobby.

amishman89 View Drop Down
Wow if Id have a TITLE it woud be great

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amishman89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:20pm
 But if the relationship is serious then do what ever she says, but if its :togther for 2 weeks kinda thing then break up, then paintball
Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.
Cedric View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Unit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cedric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:21pm
A girl vs paintball... Wow. That's such a hard decesion. You know, since paintball can do all those lovely things for you.

super_gman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_gman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:21pm

Originally posted by amishman89 amishman89 wrote:

Get her involved with paintball. She might like it.

Good plan. And if that doesn't work...... you'll just have to tell her what's more important. (hint*: it's not her.)

Zerglet.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:22pm

but if its :togther for 2 weeks kinda thing then break up, then paintball

Worst. Advice. Ever.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:23pm

But if the relationship is serious then do what ever she says, but if its :togther for 2 weeks kinda thing then break up, then paintball

No.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:26pm
we have bin together for 1 1/2 years so far and it just started to become a conflict the past 2 or 3 months cause i bin entering competitions n such, i take her out every sunday, spend most of the weekdays with her and every holiday..... for some of you it may seem easy and say girl friend but i have a team and they count on me just as much..

Edited by Cirabisi2009
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:27pm
Its all about your priorities then, tell her its important to you, and you like it. Try and find hobies that you both enjoy.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Cirabisi2009 Cirabisi2009 wrote:

she always come first, but she is tryin to keep me from going out

Punch her in the babymaker.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:28pm
Well she doesn't love you for your grammar, thats for sure.

glazener24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glazener24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:33pm

Its all about your priorities then, tell her its important to you, and you like it. Try and find hobies that you both enjoy.

agreed, explain to her it's what you enjoy doing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic