FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your girl vs your gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 11:43am
I would much rather play paintball than have a girlfriend, but thats just me. I dont like being tied down and not able to talk to/flirt with other females.
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:30pm
well take into consideration-how much fun will she give you compared to your marker, then factor in which will complain more, cost more, and nag you more....unless your desperately trying to have kids before getting to old or w/e, go back to paintball
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

I say screw her. If she can't adjust to one thing she doesn't like, she should go away and find her perfect man somewhere else.
Its a long and complicated thing.

Her best friend (who is dtaing my bestfriend aswell) tells me that she likes me, but she doesn't act upon it beacsue apparnetly she 'cherishes our friendship' too much.

Stuck in the friends zone.. yet again.

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by bishopisback bishopisback wrote:

My two cents.

Bros before hoes.

2nd worst advice ever.

She doesn't want you playing at all? Or does she think you play too much?

Don't break up with ther or give in. If its something you like to do, do it. She has no business in telling you you can't play paintball for no reason. Unless you are ignoring her and playign alot more paintball than spending time with her. Give paintball a rest for a little and spend some time with her, do some nice things for her. I'm sure if she just wants a little attention, if  you give it to her, it'll blow over.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

I would much rather play paintball than have a girlfriend, but thats just me. I dont like being tied down and not able to talk to/flirt with other females.

Amen.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

I say screw her. If she can't adjust to one thing she doesn't like, she should go away and find her perfect man somewhere else.
Its a long and complicated thing.

Her best friend (who is dtaing my bestfriend aswell) tells me that she likes me, but she doesn't act upon it beacsue apparnetly she 'cherishes our friendship' too much.

Stuck in the friends zone.. yet again.
HAHAHAHA, yeah, that cherishing your freindship thing is bull. If she really liked you that much it wouldn't matter. Basicly youre playing free shrink to a high school girl while she goes and fools around with other guys. MOVE ON. You'll thank yourself later for doing it. Now onto topic.

--------

You're 19, you've been going out with this girl for 1.5 years. Sounds like this relationship has run its course. Heck, it probably should have been over a year ago but noth of you were to nieve to see it. Dump her, move on, girls are a dime a dozen. You'll be happier for it.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
xTippyx View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Poop Pic 1/10/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xTippyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:32pm

Here's what i did i brought her with me once and she said it was ok. But then i started to go more often and she started geting all pissed. So do what i did, i went to one of her cheerleading competitions to show how supportive i am(even though i enjoyed the cheerleading competition--hot chicks, short skirts, and one word SPANKY PANTS!!!!!! ) In return she is supportive of me when i want to go paintballing. Trust me it works.

unless she's a selfcentered b****

Edited by xTippyx
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

My two cents.

Bros before hoes.

2nd worst advice ever.

Don't break up with ther or give in. If its something you like to do, do it. She has no business in telling you you can't play paintball for no reason. Unless you are ignoring her and playign alot more paintball than spending time with her. Give paintball a rest for a little and spend some time with her, do some nice things for her. I'm sure if she just wants a little attention, if  you give it to her, it'll blow over.
wow. good advice from plenti. TIS A SIGN OF THE APOCOLYPSE!!!

anyway, dont just run out declaring your "free will intentions." talk. get her opinion on the subject. if worse comes to worst, negotiate. i personally dont believe any relationship should have to be a power struggle.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

PlentifulBalls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Tons of em’

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlentifulBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

Originally posted by PlentifulBalls PlentifulBalls wrote:

My two cents.

Bros before hoes.

2nd worst advice ever.

wow. good advice from plenti. TIS A SIGN OF THE APOCOLYPSE!!!

anyway, dont just run out declaring your "free will intentions." talk. get her opinion on the subject. if worse comes to worst, negotiate. i personally dont believe any relationship should have to be a power struggle.

heh, i've been here like 3 years, it was bound to happen.

sporx wrote:
well...ya i prolly will be a virgin till i'm at least 30.
Nickodemus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickodemus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 7:32pm

Ahh to be that young and naive again.

In a relationship there are to be compromises. She is also too unexperienced to understand what is and isn't fair game in the equation. You shouldn't have to compromise about whether or not you can participate in your hobby. That is who you are, she is trying to change that, for what? Something petty like more time with you. You have all the time in the rest of your lives if it is that serious. If it isn't, get a woman that is secure with herself and lets you be you, much happier that way. You have to develop a little more backbone, even I was where you are, wipped by a gorgous woman at 16-19, we broke up after 3 years and that's acient history. I am not saying set an ultimatum, but you should not even be having this problem with her. Once you set a day to play, hold to it! At least unless she has a damn good reason involving a hospital or lots of money. If she is serious enough about you she will respect your wishes. If she does not feel that serious then you are disrespecting yourself by caving to her will.

Think and give them all you have from the beginning, and never weaken!

Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by xTippyx xTippyx wrote:

Here's what i did i brought her
with me once and she said it was ok. But then i
started to go more often and she started geting all
pissed. So do what i did, i went to one of her
cheerleading competitions to show how supportive i
am(even though i enjoyed the cheerleading
competition--hot chicks, short skirts, and one word
SPANKY PANTS!!!!!! ) In return she is supportive
of me when i want to go paintballing. Trust me it
works.

unless she's a selfcentered b****

bi-polar much?
Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 9:00pm
I reccomend staying away from the controlling people in life. But you decided to get with one.
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

jesus freak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesus freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 9:06pm
Marry her?
paintbusta View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:01pm
give her a big spanking then go play paintball
IONKID View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IONKID Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:29pm
THIS IS SO LAME!!!!!!!!  dude, go w/ the lady, a hobbie is a hobbie, and don't freak over some balls of paint and an air powered gun!!!  Holy God this is not hard.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2005 at 10:32pm
so... my gf calls my paintball gun my other black girlfriend and doesn't have a problem with me spending more money on paintball than her... i win.
monty_sniper View Drop Down
ions are better than any high end gun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monty_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 12:25am

My two cents.

Bros before hoes.

beat me to it, yep, BBH.

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
Proud owner of 3 guns and counting.
Cirabisi2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cirabisi2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2005 at 8:07pm

HEY GUYS thanks for help... Lots of good advice..... we have talked stuff out and have come to a conclusion, she goes and paintballs with me and I spend more quality time with her

Smart Parts Ion Pinkshe picked this gun out....

98% of ion owners think ions are better than any high end gun. If you would like to bonus ball these idiots put this in your sig.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic