FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your girl vs your gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Heres To You View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Cheated on Kelsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heres To You Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Cirabisi2009 Cirabisi2009 wrote:

i will take a pic of her when she comes over next time and post it...

I wouldn't do it, a select few here will make it into something stupid.  But your choice...
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse."
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:59pm
Hey, let's be a little more objective here. I make everything stupid.

piranhakiller View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piranhakiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:22pm
Like they said get her involved. I just bought a cocker so she could play with me. She hates guns"exact opposite of me" yet she still wants to play just cause shes that amazing. Just do something she likes and hope she pays you back...if not dump her
~Marker setup~

2K1 Autococker
Rt Feed
12in Freak
ANS 3-Way
Black Houge Grip
Shocktech Drop Forward

TippmannA5       †††††††† †
16in J&Jceramic
r/t
2X trigger
Blue Dye c4
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:33pm
Kill her?
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:42pm

Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

I wouldn't do it, a select few here will make it into something stupid.  But your choice...

Also make sure you tell the whole forum when you cheat on her, then say it was just a story when you get busted.

lester98c View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
i wish my title was "different"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lester98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:17am
mine was doing the same thing, then i decided im going out when i want,im doing what i want, and hanging out with who i want.  i got dumped the next week.
bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:25am
My two cents.

Bros before hoes.
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:39am
tell her to get back in the kitchen.
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Heres To You Heres To You wrote:

Yes, such as photoshopping.  I have recently figured out how to change colors while keeping the lighting of the picture the same, neet stuff.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:07am
If you want to keep playing paintball tell her so.  If she's willing to let you balance the time you spend with her and paintballing, everything is good.  If she says you have to chose, then choose:

• If you choose paintball
    • She may dump you-there'll be more women
    • She may try to change your mind through whining/threats/ guilt tripping-that stuff is annoying so you should dump her
  • If you choose her
    • She'll probably stay with you, but she will have learned she can manipulate you at will and will never respect you again-the rest of your life will be as follows:
      • Doing whatever she wants, whenever she wants
      • Not doing what you want
      • Spending lonely nights at home, barefoot in the kitchen wearing a cute flowery pink apron while you fix her supper and wait for her to come home from her girls night out so you can ask her permission to take the glass jar she keeps your testicles in down off the mantle and check them out for old times sake
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:09am
i don't care...you're both probably really ugly...

Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

traded 2yo strike for crappy title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:12am
Shoot her in the boobies
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:20am

now i dont know about others but i just cant turn her down, i havent played paintball in a few months, DAMN IT! have any of you had this problem?

Trust me.. I'm worse off.

Havn't played since June becasue of a girl, BUT we aren't dating. Yup.. weird situation going on...

Edited by Linus

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 1:37am
let her play with your barrel... she might start to enjoy it...
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
bluemunky View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

now i dont know about others but i just cant turn her down, i havent played paintball in a few months, DAMN IT! have any of you had this problem?

Havn't played since June becasue of a girl, BUT we aren't dating. Yup.. weird situation going on...

Sounds like you're whipped by a girl who you aren't even going out with.

I say screw her. If she can't adjust to one thing she doesn't like, she should go away and find her perfect man somewhere else.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:33am
Like everyone else has said, take her paintballing with you.

Now for the part that HASNT been said..., have you buddy keep her head down, and go down the field and bunker her for trying to guilt trick on you.
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:13am
Pffffft. It's only your girl friend. It's not like your married. If she can't deal with it find another.

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:32am

Originally posted by lester98c lester98c wrote:

mine was doing the same thing, then i decided im going out when i want,im doing what i want, and hanging out with who i want.  i got dumped the next week.

Same thing happened to me. She was a little to jealous for me. I'm in an Ag class at school, and we go to the school farm every day, rain, shine, cold, hot. Well, it was about 35 outside and my friend (that happened to be a girl) had nothig but a small t-shirt on, no jacket or anything. Well I had two jackets on because it was even colder that morning. So I gave her one of my jackets so she didn't get sick..... big mistake. Once my girlfriend found out she said I cheated on her. I've been with girls that wouldn't have cared. Guys can 'just be nice' to. Like was said already. There's more girls out there. Girls don't show their true colors untill they're sure you're whipped. So tell her you can't let your team down and say ' I have to go, you can come if you want.' Yea, she might dump you right then, but if she does, get another one.

Edited by Uberhamster
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Tae Kwon Do Tae Kwon Do wrote:

Well she doesn't love you for your grammar, thats for sure.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
impulse! View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - Repeat Offender

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 11:29am

Originally posted by bluemunky bluemunky wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Sounds like you're whipped by a girl who you aren't even going out with.

I say screw her. If she can't adjust to one thing she doesn't like, she should go away and find her perfect man somewhere else.

Wait.... was that pun intended?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic