Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my LPR kit is busted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AsianA408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsianA408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my LPR kit is busted
    Posted: 27 December 2005 at 5:03pm
i went to a paint ball store today and they concluded that my REG was busted on my low pressure kit. is there a way to rebuild it? or will tippmann send me a new one, since it is a tippmann Reg. without charge? and what is the turn around time for the gun?
Bruce A. Frank View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
KRL Reincarnated?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce A. Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 12:15am

Originally posted by AsianA408 AsianA408 wrote:

i went to a paint ball store today and they concluded that my REG was busted on my low pressure kit. is there a way to rebuild it? or will tippmann send me a new one, since it is a tippmann Reg. without charge? and what is the turn around time for the gun?

First, what was the marker doing that made you take it to the dealer? Did you buy the marker from Tippman with the LPK installed? Usually the regulators fail such that they no longer reduce the pressure. Even with a LPK installed the marker usually continued to function at the higher pressure. If the regulator is over pressureizing then it could be somethinf as simple as a piece of trash that is preventing the regulator's internal parts from seating correctly. Have you tried running a little oil through it?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic