FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What You’re Gettin’ For X-Mas/Holidays

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:37pm

Throttles have a lower output pressure than most tanks, being 750 psi. Most of the time, an RT'd A-5 will not function correcty when used with Throttles.

Merry Christmas.

Jack Archer View Drop Down
Guested. Complete dolt. 1/26

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Archer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:42pm
so what yer sayin is to not use the throttle on my gun
a5 with r/t
flatline
adjustable stock
1 shot 1 kill

I got a DUCK Bderr
Why is his head so big
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:47pm
PM sent, don't hijack the thread.
Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 6:32pm
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
Remote line

and that fills all my needs for paintballing stuff. i have everything else i need. Except maybe gonna get some camo wrap.
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals
JcKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JcKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 6:59pm
I screwed up my gun already and I have to get stuff in it replaced (a few springs I think)
I'm thinking about giving the RT to one of my friends who gave me his mask, let me use his old gun, and has been really cool to me the last year.
mugen98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mugen98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Uberhamster Uberhamster wrote:

Ricers suck....
   do not call him a ricer just cuz its an import. you dont want to get me started on that considering i deal mugen, spoon and desmond parts. as for christmas, lots of paint and not paintball related gab sport wheels.
mechanical < electronic
boost > n/a
barrel whore
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by benttwig33 benttwig33 wrote:

haha just got myself a Fender Squier Bass guiatr pack...

Idk about paintball stuff though

Good man I finally retired my Squier P-Bass today, when I went out and picked up an American Deluxe Series Fender Jazz Bass. My P-Bass served me well for a good 4 years, but this last year of heavy practicing and performing just did her in.

You won't be disappointed

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
Stiffy2008 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Rude Flaming 1/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffy2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2005 at 10:36pm
14" j and j ceramic
Uberhamster View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Flaming, Language 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2005 at 11:37am
Originally posted by mugen98custom mugen98custom wrote:

Originally posted by Uberhamster Uberhamster wrote:

Ricers suck....
   do not call him a ricer just cuz its an import. you dont want to get me started on that considering i deal mugen, spoon and desmond parts. as for christmas, lots of paint and not paintball related gab sport wheels.

Actually, I think I will call his car a ricer.... because it is.... Maybe one day he'll see the beauty of my '02 Cobra, which is definately not a ricer...

Edited by Uberhamster
Stiffy2008- 'wat is a noob?'

Yep, I lied about getting a Trans Am.
eldiablo_si View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eldiablo_si Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:50am

Everybody that has a Mustang thinks it's the biggest and baddest.  If I had exactly the same amount of money invested in your 02' Cobra and an 02' SS, the SS would walk all over your car without any problems.  Seeing as how an LS1 with simple bolt-ons can beat a Z06 Corvette, a Cobra is just peanuts to that thing.  Have a nice day

xTippyx View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Poop Pic 1/10/06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xTippyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 3:56pm

i got

• flatline for 98cp
  • cyclone feed
  • collapsable stock
  • 32* remote coil
  • new gear box to hold paintball stuff
  • 20oz co2 tank
  • harness that holds 4 pods and my co2 tank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 6:20pm
I have an '00 Trans Am, an '02 Cobra, and a '69 Boss 302.... so you can pick wich one you want me to smoke you with.... Have a nice day.

Tippyprouser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyprouser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 8:24pm
my uncle had a 1978 trans am, i wish he didn't sell it. but something like it didn't start or w/e so he sold it for like $700 it makes me mad. i would have liked to drive that around
Setup:
Tippmann Custom Pro
E-trigger
12" All American
BT Folding Stock
GTA Inline Expansion Chamber Kit
Dead on Pro seal
Cyclone Feed System
Remote Line
Polished internals
eldiablo_si View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eldiablo_si Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 8:54pm
Seeing as how the 02' Cobra isn't supercharged from the factory and the Trans Am is probably an LT1 and the Boss can't hook up to save it's life, I'd say I stand a pretty good chance in a 425 whp SS.  If not that, then an 86' Trans Am with a fully built 355 and a 12 bolt rear end will hand your ass to you with no problem.  Now, you might be saying to yourself, "why is this guy defending import cars if he has those cars, well I have a Nissan 350Z and a Civic Si, and I don't like for people with muscle cars to talk crap about cars that they don't understand.  Maybe it doesn't have massive displacement, but have you looked at this fact?  My Si gets more HP per liter than any muscle car that I can think of.  Very impressive if you ask me.  And don't start on REAL racing (i.e around corners) my Si might not be very fast, but put it on some twisties and see who is laughing.  Now you have a nice day my friend!

Edited by eldiablo_si
greyalien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greyalien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:31pm

On the topic of paintball...

I got an e-trigger from my parents, and will probably be getting a tank cover, more paint, and stickies too. good stuff.

-ws

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:10am

Well, we DO understand them, and that's why we talk crap about them. I go out with my Cobra an 04 Mach 1 and an 03 and 98 GT and we go over to wear all the ricers are revving up their popcorn mufflers in the Win Dixie parking lot and beat them all the time, as a matter of fact, we've never lost to the ricer crowd out here. Heck, I beat an Acura RSX with my 00 2500 chevy truck 2 weeks ago. So , based on my experience, ricers suck. Don't get me wrong though, I'm sure there's ricers out there that I would have some respect for, and I'm sure that there's some that might even beat me and my buddies. I think we should stop arguing over this post anyway, Christmas is over, and this isn't really about what we're getting for Christmas now is it.....

Peace.

Edited by Uberhamster

jw1961 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jw1961 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:11pm
I got a 98 custom and practicly a m98.
chipmanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chipmanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 12:45pm

I received a tippmann 98 custom , paintballs, co2 tank

Thats all the paintball stuff i got

Edited by chipmanda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uberhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 4:58pm
Thanks for digging up a dead thread.....

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2006 at 5:09pm

This isn't old.

It's old when it's a month or more old.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic